**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Lindsey....Yay for crampiness:happydance:...:hugs:

Madly...I've been and peeked at your tests babe....I think I can see v faint lines.....got everything crossed for thursday:hugs: xxx

:hugs: Thank you WelshRose hon :kiss: praying my test is darker by Thursday and that :af: takes a hike :thumbup:

Sending lots of sticky :dust: your way hon for the end of the week too!

yuck yuck yuck yuck yuckkkkkk just had my first cupmof parsley tea:sick:

Madly...I have the witch babe...cd3 today...after not Ov last cycle.....I'm hanging out for gail and a pink christmas bfp:winkwink::hugs:

Lindsey...Ahh Bless ya chick....hope it works.....I'll give her your address....I'm kicking her out on thursday....Callum is off to my folks on friday for the week:winkwink::rofl:

Madly...I have the witch babe...cd3 today...after not Ov last cycle.....I'm hanging out for gail and a pink christmas bfp:winkwink::hugs:

Lindsey...Ahh Bless ya chick....hope it works.....I'll give her your address....I'm kicking her out on thursday....Callum is off to my folks on friday for the week:winkwink::rofl:

i kept heaving drinking it it looks like pea and dont taste much better:haha:

omg hon...........I swear I must be on another planet :dohh: I have posted a fair few times this eve and had to edit cause I keep missing things.....so sorry!

omg hon...........I swear I must be on another planet :dohh: I have posted a fair few times this eve and had to edit cause I keep missing things.....so sorry!

:haha: prego brain

How many times a day do you have to drink it and for how long hun...I'd never heard of it before....But I guess my place is on the :witch:'s favourite place to stay list:dohh::haha:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm not sure if I could make myself drink it in that case hon :wacko:

:haha: prego brain

:haha: I think I need an early night :sleep: gosh I am so slow this eve!

Don't worry Madly:hugs: I'm cool sweets as I say if things stay fairly the same as my usual cycles I could be testing the day we usually put our christmas tree up....
Nov 30th....wonder if that is enough of a christmassy feel for our Gail?:winkwink:

:kiss:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm not sure if I could make myself drink it in that case hon :wacko:

Me neither hun....even not preggo I'm still usually trying to seek out a dark corner to hide from her:rofl::winkwink:

its not nice but i need my af so i can be in the prego club

I love your new siggy linds LMAO make me giggle :lol:

WelshRose hon yeah I reckon putting up the xmas tree qualifies as `feeling like xmas` to me :thumbup:

I love your new siggy linds LMAO make me giggle :lol:

WelshRose hon yeah I reckon putting up the xmas tree qualifies as `feeling like xmas` to me :thumbup:

lol ty wondering how much il have to drink to bleed:dohh: its yucky

Me neither hun....even not preggo I'm still usually trying to seek out a dark corner to hide from her:rofl::winkwink:

Sorry to hijack this thread, but new to this and don't know how to PM :dohh:

Just wanted to say to Welshrose, love your avatar. We have a limited edition box canvas of that Doug Hyde that we got as a wedding present. Love Doug Hyde's stuff :thumbup:

xx

Aww thank-you hun:hugs:
My Brother bought us one for a wedding present to....not the same picture but a signed limited print....I love them all....would have one on every wall of the house if the pocket allowed:winkwink::rofl:

Just for future ref I think if you click on the person's name then a list comes up with options for types of msgs that you can send:hugs:

Morning girls:wave:
How is everyone today?

Lindsey...any more crampiness or :witch: signs?....hope not too many more cups of
P-tea are required:hugs:

Madly...have you remained strong and not poas this morning?:hugs:

Hey to everyone else:hugs:

Hope everyone has a good day:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member