**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Morning girls:wave:
How is everyone today?

Lindsey...any more crampiness or :witch: signs?....hope not too many more cups of
P-tea are required:hugs:

Madly...have you remained strong and not poas this morning?:hugs:

Hey to everyone else:hugs:

Hope everyone has a good day:hugs:

morning hun woken up rather deflated no crampsa t all this morn:shrug:. how are you?

i got my reading from jenny this is what she had to say
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August (around the 19th). The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 27th and 28th.

Just make sure jenny25 that it's not word for word because they get mad about that.

Just sent off for my JennyRenny reading. Will be checking my inbox constantly for the next 2 days!!!

Firstly -OMG!! Two ladies with their BFPs and CORRECT by Gail and Sandra :D This gives me a buzzy feeling, I am so happy and hope they are sticky beans.

Secondly. On friday night I was at OH's dads. I'd had two bottles of beer, and felt lightheaded and dizzy and almost quite tipsy. I went to get changed and my breasts looked like road maps. So I was thinking, woo hoo.

However, the weekend was awful. Anyone seen on the news about the best man from a wedding near wolverhampton going missing in the lake? Well he is a friend of my family, and my brother was very close to him. So the whole weekend was saddened by this tragic event. We've spent the weekend praying for a miracle but knowing the outcome, which happened last night.

:(

However, today my tummy feels weird - not crampy, but tight. when I went to the toilet earlier, when I wiped there was weird thick stringy but liquid in places, and whiteish looking. Is this good? Usuaully I have a little bit of CM before AF, but it's barely visable and only on tissue. This is COMPLETELY different.

Gail and Sandra predict this cycle.

That's terrible about your friend hun...so sorry:hugs:

Your symptoms sound amazing babe.....I have everything crossed for you.....C'mon let more of Gail's predictions come true:winkwink::happydance:

I must say Gail was incorrect with her prediction for me getting pregnant in July. I do not recommend her because when I tried to get another one, which she should be willing to do because she was wrong, she came off snappy. I did not like her response and I told her that and of course she never emailed me back. Good luck to the rest of you ladies but I wont be using Gail again.

Madly...I have the witch babe...cd3 today...after not Ov last cycle.....I'm hanging out for gail and a pink christmas bfp:winkwink::hugs:

Lindsey...Ahh Bless ya chick....hope it works.....I'll give her your address....I'm kicking her out on thursday....Callum is off to my folks on friday for the week:winkwink::rofl:

i kept heaving drinking it it looks like pea and dont taste much better:haha:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm not sure if I could make myself drink it in that case hon :wacko:

Me neither hun....even not preggo I'm still usually trying to seek out a dark corner to hide from her:rofl::winkwink:

Sorry to hijack this thread, but new to this and don't know how to PM :dohh:

Just wanted to say to Welshrose, love your avatar. We have a limited edition box canvas of that Doug Hyde that we got as a wedding present. Love Doug Hyde's stuff :thumbup:

xx

It not letting me do that at the moment, maybe cos i only done 4 posts including this one. Need to speak more :blush:

Awww sorry hun....I'm not sure if you need to make 50 posts for it to work....it was a long time ago for me as I've been on here since 2008:shock::lol:
I'm sure you must be able to leave visitor msgs on peoples profiles thou...if you click to view profile and then type in their msg box....will that work? Try in mine if you like...I promise to reply:winkwink::hugs:

How's the tea going Lindsey hun...I see you down the bottom there:winkwink::lol:

My witch was still quite heavy this morning but definately better this afternoon....please be gone by the weekend[-o<

Where's our lovely Madly tonight?

How's the tea going Lindsey hun...I see you down the bottom there:winkwink::lol:

My witch was still quite heavy this morning but definately better this afternoon....please be gone by the weekend[-o<

Where's our lovely Madly tonight?

just about toi have my 4th not looking forward to it no witch yet tho have a really sore arm think ive pulled somethign moving furniture around isnt good seen as im working 9-5 in baby room tomorrow:dohh: hows u doing?

Evening Ladies,

Absolutely deflated not convinced I got my :bfp: at all although my only sympton is still the ever persistant cramping radiating into the tops of my legs and back! My v.faint :bfp: came up within two mins and was pink albeit v.v.v faint....it seems there is a lady on bnb honey08 who bought her tests from same place as me online and she keeps getting :bfp:`s on these tests but :bfn: on everything else.....I fear we are both the victims of evaps :cry:

Evening Ladies,

Absolutely deflated not convinced I got my :bfp: at all although my only sympton is still the ever persistant cramping radiating into the tops of my legs and back! My v.faint :bfp: came up within two mins and was pink albeit v.v.v faint....it seems there is a lady on bnb honey08 who bought her tests from same place as me online and she keeps getting :bfp:`s on these tests but :bfn: on everything else.....I fear we are both the victims of evaps :cry:

:hugs:

I must say Gail was incorrect with her prediction for me getting pregnant in July. I do not recommend her because when I tried to get another one, which she should be willing to do because she was wrong, she came off snappy. I did not like her response and I told her that and of course she never emailed me back. Good luck to the rest of you ladies but I wont be using Gail again.

sorry love but she is a psychic and it's always a gamble. She shouldn't refund you or give you a free one- because honestly- they're for fun. they don't even know you! You can't really think it's true or you'll just get upset like you did.

I however loved my gail reading. I don't know if she's right or not as she predicted this month- but even if she isn't, it was still fun- and i'd still get another one.

morning all getting ready for work so tired today still no af blah hope u are all well madly hun hope withc stays away xx

Lindsey, have you tried vitamin c? A high dose of it is supposed to bring on AF (3000 mg in 2 does of 1500 mg each is what I've read is common).

Vitamin c and parsley tea didn't work for me. =(

Lindsey, have you tried vitamin c? A high dose of it is supposed to bring on AF (3000 mg in 2 does of 1500 mg each is what I've read is common).

Vitamin c and parsley tea didn't work for me. =(

didnt work for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back