**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Lindsey, have you tried vitamin c? A high dose of it is supposed to bring on AF (3000 mg in 2 does of 1500 mg each is what I've read is common).

Vitamin c and parsley tea didn't work for me. =(

didnt work for you?

I took 3000 mg of vitamin c for about 3 days and drank 3 cups of parsley tea for 2 days about 3 weeks ago and it didn't bring on AF. I'm going to the doctor September 1 to get Provera.

Lindsey, have you tried vitamin c? A high dose of it is supposed to bring on AF (3000 mg in 2 does of 1500 mg each is what I've read is common).

Vitamin c and parsley tea didn't work for me. =(

didnt work for you?

I took 3000 mg of vitamin c for about 3 days and drank 3 cups of parsley tea for 2 days about 3 weeks ago and it didn't bring on AF. I'm going to the doctor September 1 to get Provera.

not good ive had twinges so im hoping soemthing is going either with or without the parsley tea

:hi: :hi: Hi ladies, Just spent ages reading all the post...wow!

Sorry to hear of your evap Madly....I wanted that for you so much. :hugs:

The other lady Woowzer...(did I get that right?) congrats on your bfp

Lindsey - Keep drinking the crap hehe if you are getting twinges thats promising and I bet parsley teas good for you! It must be.

Gail was wrong for me but I am hoping Sandra is correct with Sept 28th but as the other lady said you cannot take it all seriously and ask for refunds if they are wrong because it is all for fun and you shouldn't ever "rely" on this "entertainment". Believe in yourself and your own ability rather than a psychic. You are stronger in yourself and in your own mind than another other person ever could be.

So I hope everybody is doing well and keeping their minds occupied with other things other than ttc cos it can get rather absorbing haha. x

Evening Ladies :hugs:

Wanted to let you all know :af: so far and am praying it stays like that and when I test on saturday I get my :bfp: feeling half doubtful and half hopeful now :happydance:

Praying that parsley tea works for your linds hon it must be pure punishment but if it works I guess it will feel worth it :thumbup:

Evening Ladies,

Absolutely deflated not convinced I got my :bfp: at all although my only sympton is still the ever persistant cramping radiating into the tops of my legs and back! My v.faint :bfp: came up within two mins and was pink albeit v.v.v faint....it seems there is a lady on bnb honey08 who bought her tests from same place as me online and she keeps getting :bfp:`s on these tests but :bfn: on everything else.....I fear we are both the victims of evaps :cry:

hun don't think negative about those tests hopefully yours is correct hun...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs:

Got my Jenny Renny prediction last night and I'm so excited I could burst!! She predicts a boy, BFP end Nov/beg Dec, due August 9th-20th! I soooooooooooooooooooo hope she's right as that is exactly what I want.

MADLYTTC -I've had my fingers crossed for you so tight. Sending lots of babydust your way xx

Yay another gail right :D

Woke up this morning, feeling a little crampy, went to the toilet as I literally thought AF was here early, but it was just CM... :D

I tested yesterday with a Superdrug test, but negative... :( But AF not due until between friday and sunday, most likely sunday, so maybe it was too early. On the bus last night on the way from work, I got this super sharp shooting pain in my abdom, and i kept thinking "what if taht was implantation?" i've not felt anything like it before, it didn't hurt, it was just noticable...

Madly, any sign of the witch??

hey guys my temp is up again this am- to 99.1.... but feeling like i'm getting sick. I'm at 7 dpo and feeling really really gross.

i can't explain it just not myself. Took a test this morning :devil: but it was :bfn: trying not to look too much into it because it is still early... right

Ladies,

Major quick update at work back this eve.....:af: as yet and still vvvvv.faint line on same test as monday

Thanks for all you lovely supportive words :kiss:

ladies plese tell me im just kidding myself but i still think i have a chance of being oreg with the highs on the cbfm, the parsley tea not working, my moods changing s fast have had cramping/ twinges for past 2 weeks with no af and to make me more unsure is hte fact my mum told me yesterday she didnt know she was expecting me until 3 mths gone due to the shape of her uterus (same as mine):wacko: plus the killer heartburn ive had almost all day everyday!

Morning Girls:wave:

Madly....So hoping that line gets darker sweets....I have everything crossed:hugs:

Lindsey...Hiya chick...I think if there is any doubt in your mind hun....you should stop the parsley tea...:hugs: I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the CBFM sweets as you started using it in the middle of a cycle and it was your first using it...my first cycle was high from cd6 right up until the witch....I think it needs a cycle or two to get to "know" your body first chick:hugs: Have you any hpt's in the house...could you do one of those?
Hope you're right babe...and you'll get two lovely lines glowing back at you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->