**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Morning Girls:wave:

Madly....So hoping that line gets darker sweets....I have everything crossed:hugs:

Lindsey...Hiya chick...I think if there is any doubt in your mind hun....you should stop the parsley tea...:hugs: I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the CBFM sweets as you started using it in the middle of a cycle and it was your first using it...my first cycle was high from cd6 right up until the witch....I think it needs a cycle or two to get to "know" your body first chick:hugs: Have you any hpt's in the house...could you do one of those?
Hope you're right babe...and you'll get two lovely lines glowing back at you:hugs:

i think im prob just kidding myself tbh but even ben feels the same i havent any tests but may go buy some cheepys from poundland tomorrow

I hope they come back positive babe...sometimes an intuition in these things is the best symptom....it's the only symptom I had with Callum beside increased cm in the tww....keeping everything crossed for you....and no more parsley tea:hugs:

I hope they come back positive babe...sometimes an intuition in these things is the best symptom....it's the only symptom I had with Callum beside increased cm in the tww....keeping everything crossed for you....and no more parsley tea:hugs:

thanks hun dont wanna sound crazy lol but again i have crampy/acheyness in my lower tum with no af and mega acid heartburn keep burping it up too:haha:

You don't sound crazy at all babe:hugs: If you lived just down the road I'd be over with my IC stash:winkwink::lol:
Do you have a basal body thermometer? It may be worth checking your temp tomorrow morning as soon as you wake up before speaking...standing etc.

You don't sound crazy at all babe:hugs: If you lived just down the road I'd be over with my IC stash:winkwink::lol:
Do you have a basal body thermometer? It may be worth checking your temp tomorrow morning as soon as you wake up before speaking...standing etc.

yeh i have but that wont help will it as havent tempd this cycle?

If you took it you could see if it was more of a post-ov temp or more of a pre-ov temp....I suggested the exact same thing to another friend on here who was going thru a similar cycle to you and the temp was high...a couple of days after she got her :bfp:....:shock::happydance:

If you took it you could see if it was more of a post-ov temp or more of a pre-ov temp....I suggested the exact same thing to another friend on here who was going thru a similar cycle to you and the temp was high...a couple of days after she got her :bfp:....:shock::happydance:

see if i am id be either 7 weeks or 3 weeks lol from last time we dtd:haha:

I can't wait for you to :test:....and out of curiousity temp tomorrow:winkwink:....Having a good feeling about this:thumbup::hugs:

I can't wait for you to :test:....and out of curiousity temp tomorrow:winkwink:....Having a good feeling about this:thumbup::hugs:

lol im scared to test or anything as more then likely will; be neg and just my stupid cycles but even parsely tea hasnt brought it on

Aww Hun:hugs: BFN's suck but limboland just makes you :loopy:....trust me:dohh::lol:
I was just looking at your avatar and I can see you both with a :blue:...:hugs:

Aww Hun:hugs: BFN's suck but limboland just makes you :loopy:....trust me:dohh::lol:
I was just looking at your avatar and I can see you both with a :blue:...:hugs:

:haha: thats what everyone has poredicted us a lil boy ben tried to buy me another reading lastnight from gail but she said she wont do another as more or less same info the spirit will give but she asked me to send the reading she sent me and she will look at it and see if she can get any more msgs what was really nice of her

:lol: I certainly won't say I have a gift for these things but usually when I see these visions....they come true.....only seems to happen thou when suspecting people are pregnant for :bfp: and what gender...:dohh:
It first happened a while ago....I think the strongest ones thou were for a very close friend on here....Pippin the day we tested and both got :bfp:'s I had this overwhelming vision of her with a baby boy...8mths later Samuel was born, and again for Forever3 another very close friend and her dd.
....It's kinda freaky strange but hey ho...I'm cool with it.

That's Fab that Gail is looking back at your reading hun:thumbup:
What did you say to her to get her to do that? I'd love to ask her whether she could get more info from the spirits regarding the initial G that apparently kept being shown to her althou they didn't say why. I always vowed I'd never go back to the hospital where I had Callum....that has the initial G, I'm not hugely in love with my gynecologist either (her surname starts with a G) and am in two minds about asking to be referred else where.....just want to know whether they were asking me to bear this initial in mind in a positive way or a negative way if you know what I mean.
Let me know what she says sweets...:hugs: xxxx

:lol: I certainly won't say I have a gift for these things but usually when I see these visions....they come true.....only seems to happen thou when suspecting people are pregnant for :bfp: and what gender...:dohh:
It first happened a while ago....I think the strongest ones thou were for a very close friend on here....Pippin the day we tested and both got :bfp:'s I had this overwhelming vision of her with a baby boy...8mths later Samuel was born, and again for Forever3 another very close friend and her dd.
....It's kinda freaky strange but hey ho...I'm cool with it.

That's Fab that Gail is looking back at your reading hun:thumbup:
What did you say to her to get her to do that? I'd love to ask her whether she could get more info from the spirits regarding the initial G that apparently kept being shown to her althou they didn't say why. I always vowed I'd never go back to the hospital where I had Callum....that has the initial G, I'm not hugely in love with my gynecologist either and am in two minds about asking to be referred else where.....just want to know whether they were asking me to bear this initial in mind in a positive way or a negative way if you know what I mean.
Let me know what she says sweets...:hugs: xxxx

she just emailed me after ben had paid for the reading askign if id already had one i said yes but we want to see if anything had changed and if it was ok she messged back sayign she doesnt do them twice as a rule then asked has the dates given passed i said yes but cyckle has continued and she said she will have a looma t my reading for me

Hmmm I might contact her then and offer to pay for her to look at it and see if anything else comes thru....thanks hun:hugs: xxx

Well ladies, Sandra and Gail were wrong.

Yesterday I had slight spotting, but only when I wiped. I went to the toilet around 3am this morning and it was like, brown sludgy stuff, so I got a little excited. However this morning the witch is here, full force.

I am ABSOLUTELY devastated

Awww Faerie....Super huge hugs babe:hugs:
Maybe they'll only be a month out...and this will be your lucky cycle....sending truck loads of :dust: in case:hugs: xxx

Well ladies, Sandra and Gail were wrong.

Yesterday I had slight spotting, but only when I wiped. I went to the toilet around 3am this morning and it was like, brown sludgy stuff, so I got a little excited. However this morning the witch is here, full force.

I am ABSOLUTELY devastated

so sorry hun:hugs:

It's a year now. :( I just don't think I can be bothered anymore, all I'm doing is letting OH and his daughter down, I'm never going to be a mum.

also a weird thing about this cycle is im not needing to were towels or panty liners im usualy so damp and sticky sorry for tmi that i just cant go without them but ive not worn them for pver 4 weeks

It's a year now. :( I just don't think I can be bothered anymore, all I'm doing is letting OH and his daughter down, I'm never going to be a mum.

hun its a yr for me too so many woment are trying for longer then us and get there bfps at 16 mths etc dont give up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->