**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Just as Lindsey said hun....don't give up my friend got her :bfp: after 18mths....as do lots of other people....hang in there and you are not letting anybody down either sweets....remember it takes two to make a baby and he possibly feels the same about letting you down to:hugs:
Have a nice :wine: or :beer: tonight....lots of cuddles and then we'll start the countdown to Ov tomorrow:winkwink::hugs: xxx

Lindsey you make me laugh chick:lol::hugs:
Could you not sneak to that shop and buy one today?!?!?!:winkwink:

Don a coat lovely girl...it's August...the rain is bound to be warm!:haha::winkwink:

I'll send you some rare Welsh sunshine that we have this morning hun...just to make a bright and hopeful day....I understand not wanting to go alone:hugs:

I'll send you some rare Welsh sunshine that we have this morning hun...just to make a bright and hopeful day....I understand not wanting to go alone:hugs:

im unsure if i want to test now as will more then likely be a bfn

Your funny Lindsey hehe

Hi girls

:hi: Welshrose

:hi: everyone.. 5dpo and feel normal x

So are you not drinking the Parsley Tea anymore? When I think of it I always see this soup like drink with parsley bits floating in it. hehe

I hope you manage to get Bens clothes done and put a jumper on and go out into the coooooooooold hehe and go and see the creeps in the Poundstore place and get a hpt. I would be so over the moon for you if you get a bfp!:thumbup:

So are you not drinking the Parsley Tea anymore? When I think of it I always see this soup like drink with parsley bits floating in it. hehe

I hope you manage to get Bens clothes done and put a jumper on and go out into the coooooooooold hehe and go and see the creeps in the Poundstore place and get a hpt. I would be so over the moon for you if you get a bfp!:thumbup:

gonna go sainsburys later and pick up sme of theres not expecting to see a pos so wont get hopes up crampos back again now too achey crampyness i keep getting in my lower right side of tum

:hi:MissyMooMoo....It's still so early for symptoms hun...hang in there:hugs:

Lindsey....YAY for sainsburys.....I hope you're going to be suprised by the lines....just make sure you let us know as soon as you've done it!.....Get Ben to type if you're hands are shaking too much....:winkwink:.....all my energy is going into PMA for you sweets:winkwink::hugs:

:hi:MissyMooMoo....It's still so early for symptoms hun...hang in there:hugs:

Lindsey....YAY for sainsburys.....I hope you're going to be suprised by the lines....just make sure you let us know as soon as you've done it!.....Get Ben to type if you're hands are shaking too much....:winkwink:.....all my energy is going into PMA for you sweets:winkwink::hugs:

im glad u have some for me lol i havent any im scared to do it no way will i see two lines

Would one of you girls take a look at my chart and tell me what you think? I'm 8dpo today and feeling down. AF isn't due until the 20th.

just gave in and poas and we both swear we see a faint line but think we are seeing things

Lindsey....OMG....you POAS and think you can see a faint line...:yipee::hugs: I've just had a look sweets and on the first pic I think I may be able to see a second line....how many tests did you get? You've gotta do one tomorrow morning!:hugs:

DaretoDream...I've just chart stalked you sweets:winkwink:....Please don't be down...that could be one gorgeous implantation dip going on today....maybe try testing again at 11/12dpo to give any potential hcg numbers chance to rise...I shall stalk tomorrow as well sweets.

Well my morning is set for tomorrow...I have charts to stalks and can scream :test: at Lindsey...all after waking up leisurely because our Pickle has gone to his Nanny and Grandad's today....god the house seems quiet without him!:winkwink:

Lindsey....OMG....you POAS and think you can see a faint line...:yipee::hugs: I've just had a look sweets and on the first pic I think I may be able to see a second line....how many tests did you get? You've gotta do one tomorrow morning!:hugs:

DaretoDream...I've just chart stalked you sweets:winkwink:....Please don't be down...that could be one gorgeous implantation dip going on today....maybe try testing again at 11/12dpo to give any potential hcg numbers chance to rise...I shall stalk tomorrow as well sweets.

Well my morning is set for tomorrow...I have charts to stalks and can scream :test: at Lindsey...all after waking up leisurely because our Pickle has gone to his Nanny and Grandad's today....god the house seems quiet without him!:winkwink:
im thinking im just going loopy seeing lines that aint there lol we got two so have one left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->