Baby quieter on the weekend?

helski

Reaction score
I'm still working Monday-Friday at the moment but am having pretty chilled weekends not doing much. I'm convinced my baby is quieter on Saturdays and Sunday's than she is the other days of the week. Am I going mad or does anyone else find your baby is more chilled out and quieter when you are?

mines normally active round the clock but thats the same as my other kids lol so i wasnt expecting different

I find my baby to be quieter on the weekends than through the week. The amout of times I have been petrified on a weekend. I think she is just lazy at weekends x

I'm still working Monday-Friday at the moment but am having pretty chilled weekends not doing much. I'm convinced my baby is quieter on Saturdays and Sunday's than she is the other days of the week. Am I going mad or does anyone else find your baby is more chilled out and quieter when you are?

hahaha mine is the same, so much so that last weekend i ended up calling the MW at midnight as i was worried about reduced fetal movement! :dohh:

That's the thing, I only get worried about reduced movement on the weekend - it can't just be a coincidence !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->