Baby sling

soozys1902

MUM OF 1
Reaction score
hey

Going baby shopping today and was going to buy a baby sling for breastfeeding and was wondering if any of you girls know where i could get a good one, good that is discreet when breastfeeding lol

thanks

Google, check out reviews and stuff :)
Iv seen a couple that look good for BF'in but i dont know the names.

i am going to buy one called Moby wrap but i don't know where you can find it. i was going to buy it online.

I got one from Argos! And I havent had a try obviously yet, but there was a few there

hey girls i have the following for sale:
- red moby wrap - £25 inc postage www.mobywrap.com
- size medium pink and brown retro pattern peanut shell sling - £15 inc postage www.thepeanutshell.com

both are great for breastfeeding in and tells you how to do it on the websites

message me if interested :)

OOO!
I just got a moby wrap from my brother for my Bday! I didn't realize they were used for breastfeeding !! WOOO! I will have to check out the website - thanks!

xx

A friend bought me a sleepywrap as a pressie. Got it last week and put a toy panda in it and it's great lol. Stretchy material and can nurse in it.

Hey Girls

Well went out yesterday and found the baba sling, seems to be really good. Here's address if you want a look https://www.thebabasling.co.uk/

Thanks you very much for your replys

x sooz

I got a babasling from here!! It looks good i will def use it, I also have a mothercare carrier which someone gave me, but the sling will be used to breastfeeding and for general use ill see which one baby prefers!

Loved the Moby wrap for first baby ... but he was a tricky feeder, so didn't master it for BFing.

Tried some slings as well ... some are too bulky, others quite tight to put on, others quite comfy.

I preferred the wrap as it distributed the baby's body weight across my shoulders and back, making it easier to carry baby for longer.

If you have a chance to try on a couple of wraps and slings before you buy, it would help you have an idea of which is most comfortable for your body shape and height.

I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's answers as I really want to master BFing in the wrap this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->