Baby under Construction!

im here just been babysitting my nieces

Ah girls girls I was missing you. I have officially finished my job now last night before we move away,
scary stuff considering I have worked there for 9 years.

Hopeful are you testing today?

Sam how are you hun? What plans have you got for this cycle and where are you on your cycle?

Is Angela ok?

Shey hun how are you? Are you taking a break from trying or keep at it?

:hugs:

no testing for me hun :witch: started making her appearance this morning

Ah girls girls I was missing you. I have officially finished my job now last night before we move away,
scary stuff considering I have worked there for 9 years.

Hopeful are you testing today?

Sam how are you hun? What plans have you got for this cycle and where are you on your cycle?

Is Angela ok?

Shey hun how are you? Are you taking a break from trying or keep at it?

:hugs:

Im doing aight. I was ready to take a break but I think I'll just keep at it.

I wonder if any of you ladies can give me some answers bout this; I had my period on the 19th and the bleeding stopped on the 23rd, then me and my BF dtd on the 23rd and now today i started having redish brown blood when i wipped. Anyone knw what it could be?

aw hun good luck for thte mocve.

hopeful im sorry af got you hun.
i havnt heard from angela i hope she is ok x

don't think she got me had a litle bit of something yesterday and today nothing ! confused??

Hi girls, am back!!
Hopeful- CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
wishing you a lovely and healthy 9 months!!

how are we doing today??!
sam - how are you ? husband still not taking his tablets?
shey - can't help with the brown stuff, how far are you in your cycle?
shona - hope you are liking your new place!!

sorry, been away for a while, was in Bangkok and singapore super super busy!!
and that IQ, Psychometric testing & reasoning day with Nestle is tomorrow and wednesday, haven't prepared a single thing. not too keen about changing jobs at the moment and ttc, but the people working there sounds interesting.
having a super long 34 day cycle at the moment instead of a 30day, doesn't look good when i ovulate so late cbfm gave me a peak finally this morning. fingers crossed though my chances are pretty low, if not, up to the next cycle then!

ooh yay well i had a posopk last night, havnt tested yet today but been using egg white and a small amount of pre seed this month so we will see if that works!

OMG!!!!!!! hopeful, wow! so pleased for you hunnyxxx

how are we doing today??!
sam - how are you ? husband still not taking his tablets?
shey - can't help with the brown stuff, how far are you in your cycle?
shona - hope you are liking your new place!!

sorry, been away for a while, was in Bangkok and singapore super super busy!!
and that IQ, Psychometric testing & reasoning day with Nestle is tomorrow and wednesday, haven't prepared a single thing. not too keen about changing jobs at the moment and ttc, but the people working there sounds interesting.
having a super long 34 day cycle at the moment instead of a 30day, doesn't look good when i ovulate so late cbfm gave me a peak finally this morning. fingers crossed though my chances are pretty low, if not, up to the next cycle then!

im on cd15 today and the bleeding stopped.
How was bangkok and singapore?

Hi girls, I'm back!!!
hows everyone??!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

sorry, been a real crazy two days!! One job and 21 candidates from germany, france and ukraine...
My brains have been drilled crazy by that company and their psychiatrists testing us with strange charts and flickering images for two days under various stress conditions, then telling us what characters and what kind of intelligence we've got, felt like a lab rat, almost broke down last night after coming home and slept 12 hours :wacko::wacko:
glad is all over, and I got into round 2!!!!! at least I know I'm not crazy or psychopathic in anyway, some other applicants actually broke down in tears after they got their test results/consultation back, so I got away lucky..

been getting strange lower abdominal cramps the last two days, plus lots of yellowish discharge, but no other symptoms I can remember, maybe due to the lack of time and testing stress... what about you sam?? who else is in the tww??

shey, bangkok is as crazy as every and singapore is predictable as always, although I must say, the new warehouse-sized Sephora in singapore got my eyes all blurry and dizzy! didn't have much time outside my office

here's a little virtual postcard for you girls - taken from downstairs my "other" office

- https://img804.imageshack.us/img804/5841/dsc7326.jpg

oh wow mummy blues it so pretty.

thanks hun, looks like a clean concrete jungle eh? :haha:
when are you planning to test? did you get back with your bf hun?

im gonna test the 16th yea been back with him

Hi Shey - that's my testing date too!!! We could be bump buddies!!! Fx-ed for ALL our :bfp: this month! Thats great news, most important is that you are all happy :flower::flower:

hopeful, how is it going?? has the morning sickness started?? If we all got our :bfp: soon we'll be a whole hoard of April BABES in construction
:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"