~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

I didn't want to be first... reckon I'll open mine tomorrow now everyone has started 😂😂 my mum always said i had no willpower!

Blooming thing, ill try a different site tomorrow morning to share pics :) x

Ooh it works if you click where the photo should be. Takes you to your photobucket to see them instead. But you have to click on each one individually for it to work. Fab gifts :)

I’ve got three. Maybe if I just open one now, that’s not so bad? :haha:

I have a confession.... have typed it out 3 times this evening and couldnt bring myself to press post..... i opened mine.
Will take pictures in the morning and figure out how to upload. For now though, thank you ss, i love them all. Kids have started on their chocolates , ds said it was lovely of a stranger to send a gift, and he said thank you. Dd said, " awwww thats so kind, but sorry mummy there is no unicorn, but can you tell the person , thank you from me and my big brother. She got my best chocolates" she got the malteasers.
So again, thank you ss, i look forward to a cup of tea tomorrow morning in my super cool mug. Will save the chocolate for atleast lunch time. Funnily enough, someone suggested the book to me. So thanks again.

Feeling so Christmassy reading these posts now people have opened theirs :xmas6:

Oh, looks like some people are on the naughty list :haha:

Ok well now others have i couldnt resist and opened mine. Oops.
Thankyou secret santa i love them, im assuming the chocolate coins were for the kids but either way they have claimed them and im not getting a look in lol!! Will post pictures later on.

OMG. Stop it ladies! I can’t stop touching mine this morning :haha:

:haha: I'm happy to wait until Christmas day but don't want to be the only one :haha:

Ohhhhh you naughty ladies!!!!!!!!
Maybe having them visible boosts the temptations?

Fab gifts though! It's nice how people manage to tick a few boxes :)

Join the dark side... its fun over here. Plus if you open now you can spend the next weeks guessing who sent it you.

Join the dark side... its fun over here. Plus if you open now you can spend the next weeks guessing who sent it you.

Join us :haha:

Plus I got a Christmas candle, so it's actually beneficial that I opened mine early, Santa would definitely understand :rofl:

Haha, I'm still holding out until Christmas else DD1 will start questioning me. I've only got a little pile this year from OH (until after Xmas for next payday) so these will make a nice addition :)

Sod it then,I'm opening mine tonight. DD2 has been shaking them like mad anyway.
Glad everyone likes their gifts X

Yes there is that too, i got a candy cane forrest candle and a christmas mug, i think santa would be pleased with me for opening them early, just so i can get plenty of use out of them.

I do secretly want my recipient to open theirs though. Is that hypocritical of me? :haha:

I’m so torn I don’t know what to do!
I feel like I have got to open them now, just in case there’s anything Christmas themed in there. Santa would definitely understand :haha:

Seriously now this is hard! What is wrong with me :rofl:
Is anyone definitely NOT opening til Xmas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->