~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

I'm torn too! I was going to wait until Christmas day but I don't want to be the only one!

I'm waiting for definite :) I don't mind being the only one!

I’m also waiting. I don’t get surprises at all, so this is exciting for me. They’re stashed with the childrens presents so not a chance of me opening it.

Glad I'm not the only one waiting. I can't wait to open it Christmas day! :happydance::xmas6:

I'm waiting. I wasn't going to but like others I don't get surprise presents (except hopefully a couple from my mum :haha: ) so it'll be nice to have something to open.
However I worry that my person waiting till Xmas day will just give their expectations a chance to be raised and my present for them really really isn't that good... 😳

Don’t be worried. Every single one of us has gone into this with the idea of it being a bit of fun and looking forward to a little surprise. No one is going to be disappointed.

I caved.

Thank you Secret Santa, I love my gift (socks on already and the girls have eaten their sweets)

Well done those still waiting...

I caved! Love my gifts will try and get a pic later although the chocolate has been demolished with the help of my small humans 😂😂
Thank you so much to my SS and sorry I didn't wait... hope youre one of the ones thats cracked yours open early too!

I got mine from the post office this morning - thanks secret Santa!

I don’t have any other presents to open Christmas morning so I’m going to try and wait too...

Wooop! Is that everybody now?! :D

~~~

Was there anybody else wanting to contribute towards Wobble's present? It isn't compulsory, nor is there a minimum amount, a couple have put into the pot already. Just to make sure things will be delivered in time :D drop Tasha a message for details or even suggest ideas :flower:

Yes I think that's everyone received their presents now :)

I have messaged tasha about how to send a contribution :)

Just sent a contribution. We need ideas for something nice to buy her :)

Oh yes I’ll contribute. Going to have to be early next week if that’s ok. OH gets money from a job around Tuesday/Wednesday if that’s not too late. I’m pushing it if I spend much more money this weekend as I’ve got so many bills going out on Monday and we caved and brought Cozmo! :haha:
Bloody robot!

LOL I thought you might buy Cozmo in the end :haha: Hopefully Rio will love it though! :)

I think next week should be safe :)
Make sure we keep ideas out of this thread though in case there's peeping toms around: no names mentioned (Wobbles).

I'm jealous, Kirsty! If he needs adopting, I'll be up for rehoming haha!!! The whole family is going to love him.

Talia: Yep, just pm her on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->