~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

What if we all throw in a few pounds each and send it to Tasha with a couple of ideas? That's if Tasha doesn't mind buying it? :flower: I already have Tasha's address too (not SS) so could I post anything to be forwarded.

Mine came today im trying so hard not to open it! Thankyou secret santa

Mine just arrived! I had a tiny peek inside parcel bag to see if it was wrapped (it was so took out of parcel) so tempted to open them but they have pride of place as the first gifts under the tree.
Thank you, SS (whoever you may bd!)

That’s fine with me! Smartie, check with me first because I may have moved since you last sent something. Can’t remember.

I'm happy to paypal f &f to tasha or whatever if that's easier xxx

Okay. If anyone wants to be involved, message me and I’ll give you my paypal. Helpful if you have any ideas to include that xx

I'm jealous of everyone whose parcels have arrived. Im so impatient lol and I'm out all day tomorrow so wont get mine till at least Thursday now :-(

I'm jealous of everyone whose parcels have arrived. Im so impatient lol and I'm out all day tomorrow so wont get mine till at least Thursday now :-(

I'm impatient too! A delivery guy came to the door before and I was all excited, but he'd just got the wrong house :dohh::haha:

Something's arrived and is at the Post Office for collection. I hope it's mine! Will let you know tomorrow when I pick it up :)

That’s fine with me! Smartie, check with me first because I may have moved since you last sent something. Can’t remember.

I think others are happy to send some pennies, so I don't think your address will be needed at this rate :) I'll send some money on Friday, once I've been paid :flower:

My secret santa parcel just arrived! :happydance: So excited!

Woop!! Are you torturing yourself with the wait, or opening?

Definitely waiting! My DH is desperate for me to open it, he's such a big kid, it's not even for him! :rofl:

Hahaha, hide it from him before he has a feel and "accidentally" rips the paper!!!

Awe darn, wish I had been on here!!

Im back! My internet once again works woop!! Mine arrived yesterday and are under the tree, I was so excited when it came!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->