~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

I picked up something from post office..... Assuming it's Secret Santa?.... no label but there's a card which I have to open after the parcel. Any ideas if it is?!?

I picked up something from post office..... Assuming it's Secret Santa?.... no label but there's a card which I have to open after the parcel. Any ideas if it is?!?

Oh Gosh... I dont know, mine has secret Santa written on. Open it n see 😂 sorry my bad... I'm dying to open mine but don't want to be first ha!

Awe darn, wish I had been on here!!

I might be wrong but seems like only Brits have taken part even though it was open to any country.. not sure why?

Has anyone opened their card? Because I have :haha: Anyone caved in and opened theirs yet? Xx

I don't think I've got a card in mine. I haven't physically took them out of the packaging to check. I peeped inside then stashed them away in the packaging to keep them safe. So it'll be a Christmas day jobby for me if so.

Mine are still under the tree. The girls are desperate to see what's in them! I'm trying to hold out but soooo tempted :)

I have opened my card. My SS instructed me how far I cous open and I had a lovely gift bag inside with my gifts, a card for me and OH and a card for the boys - lovely touch!
Haven’t touched the gifts though I’m so proud of myself they are under the tree x

Doh. Just realised where i made a mistake with mine. I want to open my gifts now so i can spend ages trying to figure out who they are from. But i also dont want to be the only one who opens it early.

Well ive surprised myself by not opening mine as I thought id have ripped it open on arrival. Not sure ill last til xmas day though!

I'm good at waiting although I'm super excited! My DH keeps nagging me to open it :xmas13:

Aarons the same Bev! Worse than the kids!

Lol, I'm glad it's not just mine. I thought it would be the kids I would have to hide it from, not the DH! :haha:

Someone open theirs :haha: I'm sooo excited to open mine.

It's sitting nicely under the tree, I'm pleasantly surprised that the kids haven't touched it x

I opened the card. Present proudly sat under the tree untouched.

We’re wll being soooo good. I’m getting more tempted to open mine every hour it’s sat there. Rio has been squeezing and shaking one of them telling me what he thinks it is, he’s come up with some interesting ideas!

Okay... today I was held at gunpoint and forced to open my SS presents! Was so scared that I couldn't say no....
:rofl: okay, so I made that up, but the girls were doing my head in and I couldn't take it any more! So we opened them *runs and hides in the corner* I absolutely love love love everything! Thank you so much SS (I have absolutely no idea who you are!) all of your gifts are so very much appreciated.

I know, I know... I'm a bad girl. But it was the girls fault really.......

Now go on, somebody else admit that they have opened theirs!

Screenshot_20171208-204831.png

Omg you're so naughty!! :argh:
Such lovely presents though! <3

Okay okay I've opened mine now! Thank you so much SS my gifts are perfect!

https://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee416/Rhiannon_Godden/20171208_211708_zpshmciogts.jpg

https://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee416/Rhiannon_Godden/20171208_211750_zpsye00a61n.jpg

https://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee416/Rhiannon_Godden/20171208_211936_zpsuhtzqbsp.jpg

Exciting! Thank you so so much xxx

I'm so glad somebody cracked and opened theirs! Lovely gifts MrsM!
Rhio do we get pics im looking forward go seeing what everyone got &#128515;

Great gifts Mrs Murphy!
Your photos won’t load Rhio use postimages.org quick! I’m dying to see more.
Can’t decide if it’s helping me to not open mine or making me want to even more eeeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->