• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Well now I’m really excited to see what I receive :haha:
I’ve not used the ‘vitamins’ before but might have a look for the sake of a £1! My libido is terrible since I’ve had this horrible implant fitted. I couldn’t get enough when I was pregnant :rofl:

Mine was terrible on the implant, now i blame breastfeeding, i seem to always have an excuse 😂

I have a dilemma.........

Can I pick something for my Secret Santa that they might like, but its not specifically something on their list? I can't be detailed as I will give it away, but its in one of the characters they like, and its a "hobby" I think they might enjoy as they like similar hobbies to this one?!? God this is tough!! :xmas1:

Can I pick something for my Secret Santa that they might like, but its not specifically something on their list? I can't be detailed as I will give it away, but its in one of the characters they like, and its a "hobby" I think they might enjoy as they like similar hobbies to this one?!? God this is tough!! :xmas1:

I think its about reading between the lines so i would!

I think its about reading between the lines so i would!

Phew, thanks! Its risky, but worth a shot... plus its a bargain on ebay so would be rude not to :xmas13:

^^ Thinking outside the box will give a better surprise :)

So we all off on a poundland shopping spree? I sort of wish there were more crude questions now for the novelty/fun factor. I just don't associate this forum with it, I mean I see this site as more sophisticated than netmums/mumsnet.

Sophisticated adults have intercourse too smartie, we definitely are lol. A lady in the streets and all that :haha:

And by ‘we definitely are’ I mean we are more sophisticated not that we’re all off to Poundland. But we’re probably all going to do that too :haha:

:haha: I guess so! Everybody seems too innocent on the front, so a lady in the street it is :winkwink:

BACK TO CHRISTMAS!!!!! lol

Haha very true, none of us would be here if we were virgins after all :rofl:

So we all off on a poundland shopping spree? I sort of wish there were more crude questions now for the novelty/fun factor. I just don't associate this forum with it, I mean I see this site as more 9sophisticated than netmums/mumsnet.

Did you never see the sex position drawing thread?! 🤔😂

So we all off on a poundland shopping spree? I sort of wish there were more crude questions now for the novelty/fun factor. I just don't associate this forum with it, I mean I see this site as more 9sophisticated than netmums/mumsnet.

Did you never see the sex position drawing thread?! 🤔😂

No?!?! 😮😮😮😮

Ive bought/ordered my first present!! :happydance: YAY! Gotta love a good ebay bargain :xmas4:

I have a confession, not of this :sex: kind so get your minds out of the gutter :winkwink: I said in my profile for this I would like to start reading more classics books, like Jane Eyre. Well.... I saw it in a charity shop for 79p so I bought it :blush: Just hoping Secret Santa hasnt got it, but dammit I have an addiction to bargains so I had to :xmas13:

Ive just bought gift number 2! Im not keeping track of my budget very well 🙄

Logans Mum - bargains are to be had!

I have taken a screenshot the profile of my recipient. I've no idea what to get

I’ve got a parcel being posted Monday that includes a SS gift. I think. It depends if I like it too much myself when it comes :haha:
Keeping to budget is SO hard!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"