~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

I have taken a screenshot the profile of my recipient. I've no idea what to get

Me too, keep whipping it out in shops or when looking online but I pretty much know it off by heart by now haha

I'm waiting for Tuesday's pay day to buy the remaining items!

I have no clue what to get mine. Just spent 5 minutes looking at her profile and the only thing i can think of doesnt seem very exciting.

I have no clue what to get mine. Just spent 5 minutes looking at her profile and the only thing i can think of doesnt seem very exciting.

I don’t think my recipients gifts are exciting as such either tbh. I just think they’ll like them. The excitement comes from knowing someone we don’t even know has chosen a gift for us. I wouldn’t worry about it being exciting or fun or anything like that :)

I sound like a dull cat-obsessed nerd on mine, but WHATEVER someone gets for me will be the BEST THING EVER and wont be dull to me at all. :xmas8:

p.s. I should be completing a job application but this is far more interesting :xmas13:

I don’t think my recipients gifts are exciting as such either tbh. I just think they’ll like them. The excitement comes from knowing someone we don’t even know has chosen a gift for us. I wouldn’t worry about it being exciting or fun or anything like that :)

Thank you for that. I have been thinking about this all day and have had a few ideas. Well over budget though, probably double!
Seriously, what would happen if i went over budget, would i be banished? Because i quite like it at b&b.

Well ive been shopping today...i felt really hopeful of finding a gift in the shop i visited, but alas, got nothing fir my recipient 🤔
Found lots for myself though 😂

Thank you for that. I have been thinking about this all day and have had a few ideas. Well over budget though, probably double!
Seriously, what would happen if i went over budget, would i be banished? Because i quite like it at b&b.

Wobbles will send you to the naughty corner :haha:
No I don’t think anything will happen I think the prices are there as a guide and if we ourselves are comfortable spending more I think that’s our choice, knowing that we may not receive the same value back, but that’s not what it’s about IMO anyway so I’m fine with that and will probably be over budget :)

I've finally got ideas for mine, so excited now!

I'm guessing we put it from Santa and not our name? I've never done a bnb secret Santa before xx

I think it's got to be secret from Secret Santa :xmas6:

I'm excited too! :)

Another gift bought! Not sure if i should have got this one, but oh well! 😄 i just did ha.
Feel like im getting somewhere now!

I can’t wait to see what everyone gets!
Will we all be posting pics of what we got?

I hope everyones posting, i want to see!

One of my gifts came today 😀 ordered another. Anyone know where sells nice gift boxes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->