~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

How organised are you lot!!!! I've got nothing so far and no ideas either. I do keep seeing things that i think would be perfect for other posters though lol i need to get a move on.

Haha I'm so grateful to the person who started the "what do you want for Christmas/christmas for you" thread.

Super helpful especially if your SS has commented on It :xmas8:

Xxx

If your 'person' hasn't filled out the profile please give me a nudge and I'll nudge them :D x

Haha I'm so grateful to the person who started the "what do you want for Christmas/christmas for you" thread.

Super helpful especially if your SS has commented on It :xmas8:

Xxx
Think I'm blind today #monday ... can't see it :lol:

:thumbup:

Xmas list for YOU - it's called hun.

I feel ya, I feel ya :hugs:

I was so pleased with something I’d found for my SS and now I can’t find it again, knew I should have brought it there and then!

Some of you ladies are so organised, I’m totally in awe!

Will we be announcing the santas at the end of it all, guessing or keeping everything secret?

Is that somebody on an alternative account? 🤔 they copied my post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171108-094255.jpg
    Screenshot_20171108-094255.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 28
Well that person doesn’t meet requirements so isn’t participating in SS anyway. Weird.

Spammers getting to 10+ posts ... beats me why they bother doing it that way :lol:

I actually bought something for my ss. Its only small but im glad i have made a start.

I've not bought anything for mine yet! So hard sticking to budget! Actually going shopping on Saturday as opposed to buying online so will hopefully see something and get the ball rolling!

Ive bought two things so far, well within budget too! Just not sure what to get now...... :xmas6:

Im so worried my persons going to be disappointed. Im also gutted that ive seen something today in the shop at 1/4 of what i paid for something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->