• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Im so worried my persons going to be disappointed. Im also gutted that ive seen something today in the shop at 1/4 of what i paid for something lol

If it was within 14 days, take it back and buy it again lol

Im so worried my persons going to be disappointed. Im also gutted that ive seen something today in the shop at 1/4 of what i paid for something lol

I don’t think anybody will be disappointed- I love how exciting it all is!

Well even though I'm also a bit worried that my person will be like "wow what the hell is this crap", I can safely say I will not be thinking that, no matter what I get, because I am so jazzed about this whole thing full stop! I mean I never get anything in the post that I didn't either order myself or that isn't a bill :rofl: so if my santa is reading this then don't worry I'll love it! :flower:

Well even though I'm also a bit worried that my person will be like "wow what the hell is this crap", I can safely say I will not be thinking that, no matter what I get, because I am so jazzed about this whole thing full stop! I mean I never get anything in the post that I didn't either order myself or that isn't a bill :rofl: so if my santa is reading this then don't worry I'll love it! :flower:

This exactly. I am so easily pleased it is unreal.

I feel like im on a bit of a roll now. I love the item i bought today, i may go back and get myself one, so i hope my ss likes it. I have looked a right wierdo recently, stood in shops just reading my ss profile, trying to decide if they would like something or not.

I think I’ve changed my mind on what I want to get my SS now. Just seems like boring predictable pressies but their profile has left it impossible for me to get anything anymore personal to what they like lol!
Also scared I’ll buy something they’ve already got? Aghhhhh

That's me finished mines. Really happy with it :xmas8: hope my SS likes it though

Xxx

^ Yay!! :happydance:

Last of mine delivered today! Wasn't expecting it. All wrapped :D

Im hitting the Metrocentre on Friday, should be chaos but I wont have the boys with me which should make it easier. Need to get one more thing :xmas8:

Do we have to post out by 1st December, or is it to receive it by 1st December, or does it not make a difference? I was thinking Second Class Recorded, so I have proof of postage, plus second class is cheaper :haha:

Still unsure about what I’ve got but it’s too late now. All I need is a nice box!
Came in at a grand total of double my budget :haha:
Several small things add up fast! I could’ve probably got a better single present if I’d gone into it with the aim of spending that much. Oh I just hope my SS likes it and doesn’t think they are crap!!!

Im hitting the Metrocentre on Friday, should be chaos but I wont have the boys with me which should make it easier. Need to get one more thing :xmas8:

Do we have to post out by 1st December, or is it to receive it by 1st December, or does it not make a difference? I was thinking Second Class Recorded, so I have proof of postage, plus second class is cheaper :haha:

As long as it's posted by the 1st, although, a few days over shouldn't be a problem I don't think. You'll receive proof of postage even with standard (which you send a pic to Wobbles), recorded will be proof of delivery :)

~

Kirsty - You should feel accomplished that you've managed to buy for somebody you have never met, yet still struggle with buying for family :haha:

Just wrap them :haha: make sure they're able to be protected during the packaging delivery process if anything is fragile though xx

I've actually made a boo boo with mine, unintentionally, which may make it obvious. It may not. Oh well, all will be revealed at some point :)

Lol can't wait till the big reveal I'm so excited. I'm going back town tomorrow to get one of the things I got SS as decided I really like it :xmas8: xxx

Keep forgetting to post in here.
Do we reveal when we send it or?
Did a secret santa at college last year and none of us could decide how to do a secret santa haha!

I guess it depends on when we all open them? Originally I wanted to know afterwards, but I'm saving mine til Xmas Day. Maybe we should include cards with the names on, so the late openers dont get spoilers on here? X

I don’t think we will be revealing til after Xmas. I’m one of the ones with no willpower but I wouldn’t post in here to spoil it.
I think we probably post photos of what we have got on Xmas day or whenever we come in after then and a day later SS can be revealed. Because I guess not everyone will come on Christmas Day too. I said I won’t be on but I probably will because I’m sad :haha:

Oh I'll be on!
Actually it's a good question, do I put my name in with the gift or is it still anonymous then?

I'll be here on Christmas Day, but once the girls are in bed.

What if we guess upon opening be it upon receiving or xmas? But senders can't say anything until Xmas day or later?

Yes we should guess too! But I don’t think everyone that’s participating actively comments on here do they going by the pages of profiles so it might be hard to guess if our secret Santa isn’t very active x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->