• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

So there are more members involved than the profile admissions? I thought it was just the ones posted :haha: x

No I just mean there’s like 2 full pages of profiles but not all those people comment on this thread so it’ll be hard to guess if our SS isn’t on the chat thread iykwim? X

Ive tried guessing mine from comments but i have literally no idea who got me x

Ah, yeah I get you now!

Maybe, they're playing their cards right but it also helps narrowing it down too; If your presents don't "match up" to the comments already in this thread, it could be one of the others ;)

That’s true! We’ll all be like detectives chrisrmas evening lol. Probably slightly tipsy detectives :haha:

I finally got all mine. Just got to temember to wrap and post it by the deadline. I normally wrap mid December once I have everything.

I'll try and wait until Christmas day but am quite rubbish at that tbh.

Im gonna have to get some different wrap as if you have saw my post in a thread then you may guess lol.

Are we all waiting til xmas day to open?

I will be waiting until Christmas day to open mine (hopefully I have the willpower!) Picked up one thing on Tuesday but still not finished!

Im gutted that you all have the willpower to wait til Xmas day! I feel that i should do the grown up thing and wait too...but not sure i can! X

Oh I don't think I'll be waiting! I don't normally wait to open presents except ones from family, if I get the odd one from mates etc I open it straight away as I (am lucky enough to :cloud9:) get enough to open on Christmas Day itself :)

I've finished!!!!! :xmas12:

Can't wait to start wrapping and sending it off! Think I ended up in budget too :xmas8:

I did really well but i seem to have come to a standstill. Really need to get a move on and finish up. We wont talk about budgets 😂

Oh I don't think I'll be waiting! I don't normally wait to open presents except ones from family, if I get the odd one from mates etc I open it straight away as I (am lucky enough to :cloud9:) get enough to open on Christmas Day itself :)

Aww lucky you ☺ me and Aaron dont buy each other for Xmas and my Mum doesnt drive so i take her shopping and always know what im getting 😂😂 im so excited for a surprise! X

Aww lucky you ☺ me and Aaron dont buy each other for Xmas and my Mum doesnt drive so i take her shopping and always know what im getting 😂😂 im so excited for a surprise! X

Oh I don't get surprises either haha but it's nice to have a few things to physically open!

Awww, I love a surprise, that would drive me potty! I had to give DH a list this year but Im hoping for a surprise or two as well. I keep all my presents from work/friends etc for Xmas Day, I like to make them part of my day by waiting til then.:xmas16:

LOL about waiting.
I got my present from DH today. A new rug for our living room. He has also had his present early (game console cartridge thing). I have got him some other bits, so hoping he does the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->