• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Can someone please remind me of what date we need to.send these by. I am feeling very disorganised, everything i see i talk myself out of so I've ended up with nothing so far lol My SS sounds lovely though, with similar tastes to myself so maybe i should pick something i think is lovely and hope she likes it. Im just really worried about disappointing them! Did you all find something that fit the profile exactly? Im a bit lost and god help the person who got me as reading my own profile back i wouldn't have a bloody clue lol

Edit: i would need a £50 budget for secret santa as i clearly just yave expensive tastes lol

And can someone please remind me why i thought a **** budget was a good idea!!!!! Lol

I mentioned my budget in one of my posts and was swiftly advised to delete it as it narrowed it down for people to guess!

Can someone please remind me of what date we need to.send these by. I am feeling very disorganised, everything i see i talk myself out of so I've ended up with nothing so far lol My SS sounds lovely though, with similar tastes to myself so maybe i should pick something i think is lovely and hope she likes it. Im just really worried about disappointing them! Did you all find something that fit the profile exactly? Im a bit lost and god help the person who got me as reading my own profile back i wouldn't have a bloody clue lol

Deadline for sending is 1st December :)
I'm the same, I've got one small thing but want to get two more and I do feel like my presents are a bit meh and crap... Really hard to buy for my person!

By the way whenever I read this thread I really like the idea that some ladies know they're actually talking to their person but their person has no idea :haha: I'm overly excited and childish about this thing I think haha :blush:

Thanks Talia. I think you're just more fussy when buying for someone else. Im definitely more a giver than a receiver when it comes to presents. I love little nik naks and cute inexpensive impractical things but you do worry other people will find them a bit naff!

on the bus heading into town with the aim of finishing my SS! I am terrible at choosing gifts, always have been. Worry too much that the recipient won't like what I choose... yet I'm the opposite and always love everything, so I should really stop worrying. Definitely a bit trickier choosing for someone you've never met though!

I prefer to spend cheaply on myself yet go all out on others. I feel guilty otherwise :haha: That's my biggest trait. The things I've got my SS, I'd have found cheaper alternatives if I was buying them for me.

** Remember to send Wobbles your proof of postage receipts when posting! Don't mention it in here if you've posted though, as it'll be a big give away timing the delivery!

Thanks Talia. I think you're just more fussy when buying for someone else. Im definitely more a giver than a receiver when it comes to presents. I love little nik naks and cute inexpensive impractical things but you do worry other people will find them a bit naff!

Exactly this!

Haha ladies i am so glad it's not just me. At least we will all know that a lot of thought and effort went into getting us something lovely to open at xmas. Which is the best thing about a secret santa really.

And in contrast to my frantic post this morning i now have part of my SS present. I was in town after lunch having a look round and nothing was jumping out at me. But as soon as i saw this i thought of her straight away. Hopefully that means she'll like them, if not she can post them straight back to me as i was tempted to buy it for myself too lol

Hope your shopping trip was successful mrsmurphy x

I’m really struggling to. I had loads of ideas to start with but I keep doubting myself. I just need to suck it up and buy.

I’m really struggling to. I had loads of ideas to start with but I keep doubting myself. I just need to suck it up and buy.

Kaybaby thats what i did today. I was definitely overthinking it. Just take the plunge, i feel much happier since i got started and bought something.

Well I never finished my SS today, but I did get something. I know what I'm getting though and plan on picking it up tomorrow. Woop! It will be my first gift of the year that I wrap too, really excited!

I hate all my ideas. I am sorry ss. I had loads of ideas but now they just seem a bit crappy. Off to have another think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->