Babywearing Addicts!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
I know there is a few of us on here :lol: I know we have the "lets see you babywearing thread" but i thought it would be nice to have a place for us to chat about our slings wraps and everything else!! after all fluffy bum club has one!
So My name is Zara, I am a Recoverd Fluff addict, But my new Vice is SLINGS! :rofl:

We dont have alot! but im on a misson at the moment! currently we own a Patapum toddler buckel carrier, A coneccta, and A Neobulle woven wrap, on the cards at the moment is a BEAUTIFUL didymos tussah silk fish <3 for the summer! I'm also thinking about selling the connecta + buying an r+r because the connecta is getting uncomfy as harry gets bigger I wasnt going to sell it i was going to keep it + buy a diffrent buckel carrier but since im looking at spending ALOT of money on this silk fish i better part with it! :-( Also im after a lovely MT but cant find one i like! :shrug:

Hi, im Lynette im a babywearing addict lol either that or i hate my double pushchair with a passion lol. Ive had all kinds of different carriers but the only one i currently have is a woven panel sling which I am loving and so is my DH lol and EJ and Nate both really enjoy being worn in it as well.

Ooh yay :D
I'm just selling a couple of mine atm to make way for new ones! I have a napsack mei tai and a homemade woven wrap that I use, but I want a new one for the summer! Something colourful, I've been resisting from buying an Ellaroo 'La Rae' for weeks now! :blush:

Oh my neobulle is super colourful its amazing! But I want a light one for summer too that matches everything!
Can anyone recommend a good toddler buckle carrier? Iv obviously got the patapum but I want something pretty!!

Hello!
I am Heidi and I am a babywearing addict!
I have a home made ring sling, a close carrier, a WAHM Mei Tai which is beautiful, and a Nati Dandelions wrap which I am in love with!

I am an avid hater of my pushchair and I haven't used it in months, slinging it all the way!

Ooo what colour dandelions? Caz-x has a lilac one and its lush!! I had a go with harry in the other day lovely and soft!!

I don't know if I'm an addict but I really love babywearimg for sure. I own a connecta, r&r, Maya ringsling and loan a UFO wrap from a friend who has made me swear to return it to her as soon as she falls preg again!!! :)
I love my connecta as it is the most comfortable one I have yet my r&r is the most attractive so the one that gets used at the moment! Right now I'm actually sitting on the great western from Cardiff to london and had to undo my r£r as my back was hurting so bad!! Shame as I have sat on a rewind for hours in my connecta and never had this problem ! :(

Oh no for back ache! May have to re-think the r+r! I love my connecta but H is getting to big now! :-(

Ooo what colour dandelions? Caz-x has a lilac one and its lush!! I had a go with harry in the other day lovely and soft!!

It is blue, but it does look really lilac depending on what you wear with it!
I LOVE it, it is lovely and soft and it is just beautiful

I know there is a few of us on here :lol: I know we have the "lets see you babywearing thread" but i thought it would be nice to have a place for us to chat about our slings wraps and everything else!! after all fluffy bum club has one!
So My name is Zara, I am a Recoverd Fluff addict, But my new Vice is SLINGS! :rofl:

We dont have alot! but im on a misson at the moment! currently we own a Patapum toddler buckel carrier, A coneccta, and A Neobulle woven wrap, on the cards at the moment is a BEAUTIFUL didymos tussah silk fish <3 for the summer! I'm also thinking about selling the connecta + buying an r+r because the connecta is getting uncomfy as harry gets bigger I wasnt going to sell it i was going to keep it + buy a diffrent buckel carrier but since im looking at spending ALOT of money on this silk fish i better part with it! :-( Also im after a lovely MT but cant find one i like! :shrug:

Oooh cool...I just got a TSF ring sling yesterday, it's my first RS as I never really fancied one but decided it could be handy for quick ups/downs around the house. It's been dyed sort of green/pink though, it's really pretty but I'm not sure it's a strong enough colour for my pasty mug so I may have a go at dyeing it myself! :)

And yep, I'm pretty addicted...at the moment I have 4 wraps [Zara Lemongrass, Didymos Agave, Didy Hoernum Fische, Natibaby Green Dandelions] 4 SSCs [Kanga J, Kanga X2, Robyn's Nest Birdie Buckle, Connecta] and one mei tai [Kleinsmekker]

I'm a major stash churner though, I always seem to be selling something and buying something else...there's so many things I want to try!

And yeah Nati Dandelions is sooo snuggly, mine's not even properly broken in yet and it already feels lush :)

Oh bit the back ache is only when I sit for a long time on this trip, but then again I am overly full from luck and windy! Hahaha :blush:

Oo yeah someone on another forum was selling a green nati dandelions really cheap it tempted me but I wasn't sure! I really don't want to get rid of my connecta but since its getting uncomfortable I think it will be up for selling soon :-( I think when I can afford it, I will order a custom babyhawk MT too so then It will be perfect! Iv never really fancied a ring sling I had one that I got rid off I think H is getting a bit big now anyway!

Looking at the r+r I think I like "the rocker" that or "the rebel" would match most of my clothes which is pretty much jeans + black T-shirt lol

Yeah it's lovely, but I bought it for winter yet still seem to be going for Agave or Hoernum most of the time which are really thin! :dohh:

I think if I got an R&R it would probably be this one :)

https://www.roseandrebellion.com/userimages/hoodup.jpg

think i like this one
https://www.roseandrebellion.com/page13.htm

i cant decide! i really dont want to get rid of my connecta! i just looked at a photo i was going to put on to sell it then decided i didnt want too!! lol

I don't know if I'm an addict but I really love babywearimg for sure. I own a connecta, r&r, Maya ringsling and loan a UFO wrap from a friend who has made me swear to return it to her as soon as she falls preg again!!! :)
I love my connecta as it is the most comfortable one I have yet my r&r is the most attractive so the one that gets used at the moment! Right now I'm actually sitting on the great western from Cardiff to london and had to undo my r£r as my back was hurting so bad!! Shame as I have sat on a rewind for hours in my connecta and never had this problem ! :(

Try wearing it like a connecta, take the chest strap away and cross at the back, thats what i do :D

I have the rebel r&r :winkwink: its lush!i have a connecta up for sale, 2 slings https://www.sevenslings.com/index.php/cart (black magic and autumn blaze, they were on offer FFP so i couldnt decide and got one sent to my sis and one to my mom, she still hasnt sent it to me :( the autumn blaze is stunning irl) and a stretchy wrap https://sabebabywear.com/product.php?stid=1&dept=23&pid=10&parent=23 though i dyed the whites an aqua colour ;)

I want a RS for baby #2 when i have one and i really would like a woven wrap but I cant justify buying anymore as Hunter prefers to walk :/ The slings are great for quick hip carries wothout having to carry a big carrier. I havent used the pram in months! Once the snow started I found it odd that people used prams, how did they manage!? BW is much better in the snow and cold IMO :) And I dont think i have used it since november if i think about it. I was pretty much BWing a lot before that but the snow just axed the pram out of my life forever :haha:

I am an addict. I have a maya tie, custom BH, R+R, SW connecta that all get used a far bit and a moby, ellaroo maija and an amazonas laguna which don't get used (the ellaroo and amazonas on loan). I didn't really get the hang of wrapping but will try again when I get a woven wrap back.

I want to be able to wrap and then buy a didy fishes. I need an ergo and a toddler ssc or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->