babywearing advise please

happilyhappy

Reaction score
Please can you tell me what you use in terms of changing bag when babywearing, mine is not really gonna work as it only has a shoulder strap and I can't figure out how to carry jasper and the bag at the same time :shrug:

Also how old does he have to be before his legs can be splayed in a mei tai?

if you are carrying on the front, just put your stuff in a back pack

I tend to travel light so a small hand bag or shoulder bag is fine. When I wear her on my front a rucksack works really well. You can also get Onbags that have two wrap straps to tie on, or other babywearing bags with ties or ring sling-type straps. I'm going to have a go at making my own when I've found my sewing machine peddle!

I used to have a rucksack for when she was on my front. I bought a bag from H&M that was quite big, but had straps that tie together, so I could have it across my body, and under Alice's bum that worked very well. That was a couple of months ago so they may still have it. It was white with grey stripes (I dyed it purple though!) and they have a flowery one.

Legs can be out as soon as the baby wants to (kicking against the material is a good sign) if they are still too small, you can narrow the bottom with some ribbon.

I use my changing bag that has a shoulder strap,i just dont wear it across my body

I have a bag on wheels. Works great when I am out for a long time and on public transport because it is really light to pull behind me. So much lighter than what it would be if I carried it.

I've bene trying to figure this out too. A backpack :dohh: How obvious is that?!
*off to shops*

I know for some reason a back pack didn't occur to me!! :dohh:

I wore him today and took a back pack for our stuff and it worked perfectly :thumbup:

I purchased a back pack changing back, was about £15 from ebay

I just shove a few cloth diapers and a wetbag in my purse instead of using a diaper bag. Then I tuck the purse strap underneath the carrier strap/wrap/sling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->