Back AGAIN hopefully for the last time!I think it might be!10dpo test added!!!!

Still seeing those shadows your still early Hun

Fuschia ha ha thank you! I like to be organised lol. I may do one later see how long I can hold my wee for! Xx

Ok so this was only a 2 hour hold as I was busting but can still see shadows on both irl but it's hard to capture.
IMG_6697.jpg

I defo see something faint but again I do not rate these tests at all! Hopefully these ones might turn more darker and clearer and you get your bro! but you can tell by the amount of times you have had some kinda line over the last few weeks that these tests really are rubbish. When i used them it did my head in not knowing one way or the other! I will only use frer from 10dpo and test on that day and 12dpo and usually by that time I know if I am in or out and to expect AF or not! They are throwing a free test with frer atm too at boots not bad at £ 9 something. X good luck

Oh I no Isaac there crap lol but you can normally tell on them when it's a true start of a line so I don't mind testing each day with these, il definitely be using a frer nearer the end of the week! Xx

Ok so 10dpo! I can see faint lines irl!! See if you can!! Especially on the widest test!! :wacko:
IMG_6700.jpg

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6705.jpg

Haha I think you might be right rics I can see lines on them all!! Surely not evaps on them all right?? How are you feeling??

Rics I can definitely see a line, especially when I tweak it! When are you next testing?

The frer is much clearer and pinker irl!! Can't believe it!!!

Yippee finally a real line bfp! Congratulations rics really happy for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"