Back AGAIN hopefully for the last time!I think it might be!10dpo test added!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I could see something on that wide ic but not on today's (iPad is crap)but that doesn't matter, you can see it!!! :thumbup::happydance:

Soooooooooo happy for you :hugs:

Yay!!! I went quiet as I haven't been seeing anything on the tests and didn't want to ruin your hope! But today I see them! CONGRATS!

Amaaaaaaazing! I've been stalking! So maybe the soy did do something good after all! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone!!! I'm just so glad the wait is over!!! I'm so surprised really wasn't expecting a bfp this morning! So I ran out for a frer and it confirmed it!! 😃😃

Well ricschick - like I said I thought the last lot had he start of something but it's so hard to call it with he cheapie tests isn't it ! I'm so so happy for you !!

It's been an especially long wait for you this cycle with not knowing date of ovulation but amazing that it's ended this way !!

I trust we will see some beautiful progression pics now ?!

Congratulations xxx

Of course you no me so well!! lol I have 2 frer left and yesterday I'd ordered 2 cb tests too so il use all those and be done. The ic really are crap they were so faint but clear as day on the frer! 😆

Yeah I have always had that with the ic vs frer for the squinter days , but then the ic are quite nice for progression ! When they start to show inquestionable lines :)

So amazing- I guess it's a may due date for you ! Lovely xx

yeah around 20th may! we don't have a may baby so that will be nice!! just hope this is a sticky bean!! xx

Yeah I have always had that with the ic vs frer for the squinter days , but then the ic are quite nice for progression ! When they start to show inquestionable lines :)

So amazing- I guess it's a may due date for you ! Lovely xx

I must have backward pee because my ICs are always the first to show clear lines lol

Yay ricschick! So clear, great line!!! Congrats!!

I no its strange isn't it!! I get better lines with a frer rather than the ic! lol

More pics! Look forward to progression pics :) super happy for you right now :)

Thank you jo!!!
Thanks everyone yep il be posting in the morning!! Xx

This is like when you're a kid at Christmas and can't wait for the morning

Ha ha cupcake it really is!! I didn't mind getting up at 6.30 this morning because I knew I could pee on a stick!! :haha:

Anyway fmu definitely darker than yesterday's :happydance:
IMG_6713.jpg

IMG_6714.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back