back sling?

L

Lena

With Nate now 21lbs, he's outgrown his baby bjorn sling which he absolutely loves. DH comes home from work, puts him in it for 30 mins and they do jobs around the house. It's their 'boys time'. It's adorable to watch and Nate gets the biggest smile on his face as soon as the sling comes out.

Anyone have any recommendations for a backpack carrier/sling for Nate? If we got one now, how long do you think he'd use it for? Would he be able to/want to use it this summer when he's 1+ or do you think he'll be too interested in walking by then?

I'd go for a mei tai as they're very easy to use and comfy for both baby and wearer. I stopped using a pushchair at around 4 months and Alice has been carried in one since then. She loves it and brings it to me when she wants to go out. She's been walking since 11 months, but still likes being carried.

I had a BabyHawk, but just upgraded to a toddler mei tai from Pouchlings as she's nearly 2 stone and I needed a bit more support.

If there's a sling meet near you, you could try different types to see which suit.

Hi we have a Mei Tai and we love it. You can wear LO on front or back. xx

I recently had to switch exclusively to back sling too (23+ lbs). I use an ergo which is a bit trickier than a mei tai for back carry (due to reaching the buckles). Either way,they are both good! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->