Bad day! Just want to rant!

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
Firstly my new washing machine has broken (it's only 4 weeks old) so I can't wash any clothes and Hotpoint can't send anyone to fix it until next Wednesday. I'm due to have a sweep to try and kick start my labour on Tuesday if he's not here by then so I might not even be in to have it fixed.

Then I went to the post office to post some stuff that we sold on Amazon only to realise that I had forgotten the addresses and I've just taken all my washing to the laundrette and forgot the washing powder and it's not like they even sell the stuff on site (why would they do a silly thing like that?!?) so i've had to just trek up a mountain of a hill to buy some in the snow.

:hugs: :hugs2: :hugs: :hugs2: :hugs: :hugs2: :hugs: :hugs2: :hugs: :hugs2:

What a horrid day - tomorrow can only be better, eh? You are a better person than me, I would have given up after the post office.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I had a day like that yesterday too - hope this evening gets better for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

big hugs for you hunny, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you x

Tomorrow will be better x

:flower:

Poor you, I'm not a doctor but I prescribe feet up, hot chocolate and maybe some sort of sweet treat.
Sure things will be better tomorrow hon :hugs:

Thanks girls! I'm off out to Costa for a HUGE hot chocolate

Oh dear! Sorry it's been so poop :hugs2: Enjoy the hot choccie tho, defo well-deserved! :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->