Baths

I know...:rofl:
On saturday id thought id make the effort and try and look sexy so I put on a sexy little black number that just fitted over my bump, i did my lippy and sprayed myself with my perfume as u do, anyway OH came in and burst into laughter and then so did I, sexy is def something im not now and then to top it all off on sunday morning I woke up and my nightie was covered in colostrum!! MMMM LOL.
u have to laugh or ud cry!!!

**sticks fingers in ears**

lalalalalalalalalalala not listening!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

im sooooo jealous!! we dont have a bath in this house (privatley rented) only a shower and with this spd pain i sooooooo miss having a long hot soak to get some relief from it!! I told hubby i am having a lovely hot bath after ive had Ernie and i said im not getting out til its time to go hom :rofl:

I LOVE being in the bath. I used to get excited about clothes shopping, now I get excited if a nice bubble bath is on special offer :rofl:

I also keep on topping the hot water up. I was even thinking of having a water birth but don't want to deliver in the water so am just going to labour a bit in a bath

i had 2 or 3 everyday when preggers
i still do :rofl:

and little un was 8 days early ...

enjoy the baths whilst you can!!

:hugs:

xx​

Hmm I must remember that tip about the mobile :p
I LOVE baths and havent stopped them since getting preggy and it IS one of the comfiest places to be! Hubby checks to make sure the water is not too hot though *grumble*

I've taken hot baths throughout my entire pregnancy. My dr. says as long as my body temp stays below 102 degrees and I'm not sweating, it's all good! :happydance: I absolutely love them and it seems necessary w/ my back pain! MY DH has to get me out though. :rofl:

I got some clary sage may give that a go......baths are the way forward with lavender bath soak mm mm mmmmm lol

All that talk about OH's mowing the lawns made my blood run cold, no way would i trust my OH, a pair of scissors and my chicken jiblet all in close proximity :shock:

2 baths a day now because its the only way I can get rid of the permanent backache.
Lots of Sanex Omega bubble bath,gorgeous,feels like milk on your skin :)

I top up with hot water too,bring a book in and pure bliss :)

ohhh baths. I'm lucky if I get one a weekend :p but I don't think it stops labour or anything - it does help the pains alot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->