BAW Girlies Chat Thread

aww cool, looks cosy already,

i feel weird today, not even sure how to put it,..... ah well

morning missy.....

how come you feel wierd today?

Hey Chris, good to see ya! Feels like you've been gone away for ages. How are you doing?

Hi Missy. Oo feeling weird eh? Is that a phyiscal weird or a mental weird or? :rofl:

weird is erm............

my tummy feels heavy like theres stones there instead of me cornflakes,, im full of wind, i'm tired and feel only a tiny bit sickly but i dnt "feel" pregnant... im worried sick what my scan will show, keep having dreams that everythin is ok then nightmares that its not and wake up crying...

chris its lovely to see u bk too hope ur feeling better

Morning buffy and poshie :waves:

Missy.....:hugs:

this isn't easy i know.....but the fact that you're tired, having vivid dreams and wind is a good sign...

i don't feel pregnant at all.....ms practically gone (though occasionally heave), not as tired, @@s not as sore......i've even lost weight

7 sleeps 'til the scan....hoping that everything is 'normal'

hi Poshie and Chris...:wave:

Morning girls,

Chris its great to see you :hugs:
Missy :hugs:

Hope everyone is well... xxxxxxxxx

Hi buffy and baby.love :wave:

Buffy, my sister lost weight for a while during the first tri into second tri. She went to the doc and he gave her some anti sickness pills. Basically she was just being sick and couldn't eat! She's got over it now though and perhaps you are too?

Missy - how many sleeps til your scan?

baby.love - how are you and beanie doing?

I'm good thanks, just made it into the 2ww on my Lucky Cycle No. 7 :D So naturally the next 14 days will drag drag drag!

keeping everything crossed for you poshie......:dance:

in all this time, i've actually only been sick twice....more so that i have lost my appetitie completely and there are certain foods i can't eat (eg. cabbage, tea and chocolate)

maybe i spoke too soon though.....i've just been to the toilet and been sick....not a good idea in the workplace! so....rules to stick to for having 'professional morning sickness'

1. make sure that your desk is somewhere not too far away from the toilets.
2. hope that your colleagues do not notice you turning a dodgy shade of green.
3. walk to the toilet (do not run as this will draw atention to yourself!)
4. hope and pray along the way that no-one else is in the toilets.....if there is...head for the disabled toilet.
5. take time to compose yourself after the event!
6. make sure that there is no 'evidence'
7. get a drink of water when going back to your desk

:rofl: I like that guide to work sickness Buffy! Now you mention it, that would be difficult. We have shared toilets, so some people from other offices use ours. I would be devestated if I was honking up and one of my colleagues walked in! :shock: How would I explain that?! I like to think ahead on these things ;)

Morning/Afternoon Ladies!

I missed you all yesterday... :hug:

Missy - :hug:

Buffy - Are you feeling better now!

Poshie - LOADS OF LUCK!

Hi K :D We missed you too! :hugs:

How you feeling?

Hey girls, well having a bit of drama this end, wont go into detail here but its all in my journal.. My head is gonna pop i swear lol!

Afternoon ladies x

Buffy - :happydance: for throwing up lol & love the guide to being sick at work x bcus ours is a small company in the ladies there is only one toilet so would be chucking up out on the street if someone was in there x & I agree on the glass of water after x
Also have a good old spray of some airfreshner too as you leave the toilet x
and regarding not feeling pregnant - I'm 17 weeks on friday & I still dont feel pregnant just very sick & very tired & very round lol x

Leah - Going to pop by your journal now x

Hope everyone is ok x x x x

Can I please join you as I am ALWAYS BAW!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->