BAW Girlies Chat Thread

hi krissi :wave:

so what work do you do?

Hi girls I only just found our new home!!!!

:wohoo:

Buffy 12 weeks tomorrow girl! :happydance:

Nice to see some new faces - Hi girls :wave:

Morning ladies,

It's so nice to see some fresh faces in our new home. Hopefully this thread will bring us much luck and happiness.

YAY on being 12 weeks tomorrow Buffy! I am so excited for you!

thanks both....i think i am in some sort of surreal dream at the moment.....so paranoid and worried though.....

so, currently wishing the days away.....sigh

Buffy the countdown is on for your scan & everything is going to be fine x

Hi Lea & Tracy hope your both ok x x x

thanks Reedy/Tracy.....

the thing that freaks me most is that i don't get any stomach 'twinges' anymore...

i need a time machine!

thanks Reedy/Tracy.....

the thing that freaks me most is that i don't get any stomach 'twinges' anymore...

i need a time machine!

your almost 12 weeks huni I'm sure mine lessened off around then too but trust me they do come back, not as much as in first tri but now & again I get them x

Hi buffycat I am an office manager for a construction company. Not long til your scan now and I am sure everything will be fine.

Reedy OMG how did u get to 16 + 4 so quick, it has flown by, not long til the gender scan r u finding out?

Hi peeps

Just poking my head in!!!

Buffy - :hug: Only 7 days left :yipee:

Reedy - cant believe your nearly 17wks.... where has the time gone??

Leah - Will pop over and read you journo....

Krissi - Lovely to see you here! xxx Hows the ankle??

Well Im still feeling abit hard done by.... :rofl: But im sure it will pass.... just want the witch come and get it over with.... Supposed to trying to organise an appointment for CD3 bloods... but Im running out of excuses to be late in to work! Might just try and get a days holiday.... although it'll just mean that the following week will be equally stressful if not more so :grr:

Thanks for all being so lovely... I promise I'll be back to normal by friday! :rofl:

Buffy symptoms do come and go and change a lot so you shouldn't worry too much, I remember for a couple of weeks having no symptoms and not feeling pg at all and I was convinced that when I went for my scan there would be nothing there! :hugs: it will be fine you'll see :hugs:

It is pants that you are so busy these days Kerry -remember the good old days when you had nothing to do? :rofl: and you will never be 'normal' you mad woman :rofl:

Krissi & Kerry - I know what you mean x 17 weeks on friday :shock: the time has flown by since my scan x & only 4 weeks till my 20 week scan :happydance:

Oh & Kerry I agree with Tracy - as much as we miss you you'll never be normal :rofl:

How are you feeling now Claire? Have you posted any recent bump pics?

Tracy & Reedy - OK I promise not to be normal on Friday... be atleast far more happier and chattier! :rofl:

Kerry....if you're not back here on Friday...i will drive to whereever you are and get you logged on....or alternatively send you silly text messages!

hometime....:wohoo:

won't be about tomorrow as am off to London...again....grr....early start as need to be on the train at 07:30 :hissy:

ttfn......:wave:

heya ladies, kerry booo at being so busy with work nasty...
buffy take care babes
hi krissie

i have 9 sleeps til my scan :? im trying so god dammned hard not to worry but its flamin easier said than done,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->