Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

It would be nice to get the rest of you ladies over in the pg boards! Sending you lots of :dust: !

Krissi have you tested again today?

Samba KMFC!

AFM I had a bit of a scare. I was having bleeding and spotting for a few days. So I got in to see my OB yesterday instead of waiting till next Friday. Well the baby looks good and is measuring 2 days more than I am. So def growing. He/she is now 2.85cm and a heart rate of 170 bpm! Also the reason for the bleeding is because of a subchorionic hematoma (SCH) and hopefully that will clear up soon and all will be well!
https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/S5000010.jpg

mom2pne - So glad all is well!
mariucha - hiya babes!
I forgot to poas!!

A :bfn: for me! Hope everyone is well!

Hi Samba, how are you? I bet disappointed with the :bfn: that ugly stork is making you wait too much. How long have you been ttc? can't you talk with the GP to see if they can do something? I'm glad you're back to the forum though. :hugs:

Everything ok here, baby is growing fine but the cyst is still there. I have an appointment with the surgeons in a couple of weeks where they should be able to tell me what kind of birth I will be having (c-sec or induction) but we won't know if they will operate and when till she's born.

No news I am afraid. AF 9 days late! I do feel different but i tested last Weds and BFN so it should have def showed by then. will just have to wait now.

Mum2pne sorry about the scare but glad everything is OK now.

Mariucha good luck with you app x

Wow krissi 9 days late..test again hun....off to stalk you in your jouro now!! lol

Mariucha - good luck hun, I hope everything goes well. xxx

Tested Tues and BFN, still no sign of AF though 11 days late now

Tested Tues and BFN, still no sign of AF though 11 days late now

Wow, 11 days late?! :bfn: ?? That must be doing your head in! Have you been to the docs?

I see you are are fellow West Sussexer too ;)

Yep Burgess Hill!! I went to the docs and they just said if the test said no then its no.

Oh that's no good on the test front! Do you normally have regular cycles or? What is your longest cycle to date?

My longest cycle is 38days usually my cycles are 30 days exactly, before xmas i had the 38 day cycle and then a normal cycle and now this.

Once again neglecting my cycle buddies :( I'm sorry... I guess my husband is starting to frak out a little and says he wants to get all the traveling in now, so:
March 13-going to Hawaii (the Big Island) for a week
April 5-going to New York for 5 days
So if anyone has any ideas for things to do at these spots, let me know.

No news on the preggo front. Just starting to get fat. Why can't I stop eating!!!??? I get my next scan on March 4 and we'll get to find out what it is. (I'm thinking it's a girl cuz secretly I want a boy and I'm sure it'll be a girl just to piss me off!!!haha!)

Krissi What kind of test did they do? Have they done any blood work?

Pux I can't believe you over 18 weeks pg all ready! It doesn't seem all that long ago you got your :bfp: !

AFM not much going on! I'm getting over a cold and my kids didn't get it. Yay!

Have a nice rest of the weekend!

Well AF got me over the weekend so this is now year 10 of TTC and cycle 10 of actively TTC (using fertility aids) so maybe thats lucky!!

Krissi - Oh I really hope that this is your cycle babes. Its my 10th too. But I want you to get yours first!! xxx I hope the clomid works for you hun I really do!!

mon2pne - Oh sorry you got a cold :hug: I hope it goes soon.....

Pux - Gosh all those holidays!!!! You lucky thing!! Any room for me in your suitcase???

Well its CD8 for me so its all going to get jiggy soon!!! :yipee:

Hope everyone is well! xxx

Hi girls
I'm so sorry I havent been in for a while x Kerry slapped my wrist earlier for not being a very good cycle buddie to you guys :cry: but bcus Kerry is so wonderfully beautiful & fantastic she has forgiven me x hope you guys will too x

Well an update on me x I got my :bfp: this morning :happydance:
there it was all typed out beautifully on a cb digi :happydance:

Krissi - sorry the crackwhore got you x hope this is your month

mom2pne - glad to here all is well with you x sorry to here you have this dreaded cold too x

Pux - I cant believe you are 18 weeks either the time has flown by x

Hope everyone is well & I promise I will be better from now on x x x x

Congrats!!! Maybe this is the month that everyone else gets knocked up!

One week until my scan and 2 weeks until holiday time :)

OH-EM-GEEEE!! It has been FOREVER since I have been here. Waiting for punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->