Heres couple pics of my new little girl 28weeks 5 days

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1
Pleased with the test results hun and those scan pics are amazing. So preggo girlies have you all chosen names yet?

I have she's Imogen Grace..or Immy as her big sis calls her. x

DH and I have just started to chat about names... but for now we're calling her PJ.

My dad used to call me "Pumpkin" so I'm calling my daughter "Pumpkin Junior" PJ for short.

Maccy, love the pics! I have anterior placenta so the baby's face is always partially covered so mine don't come so nice. The poor consultants always try to take a couple of pics in 4d (I get a scan at the hospital every 3 weeks) but we are never lucky and now there's so little room inside that we lost the possibility of getting nice shots.

We already decided the first name: Sarah
I'd like a second as well but hasn;t decided which one yet.

Loving the names! so is that all the pg girlies having girls?

Loving the names! so is that all the pg girlies having girls?

I'm hoping for a girl! Should know sometime next month. I all ready have 4 boys so I def don't need more testosterone here! lol If we do have a girl we are going to name here Amelie Rose!

I was supposed to have an appt tomorrow, but now I have to wait till Friday because my OB has scheduled a csec when my appt was supposed to be. Oh well, the baby will be bigger and hopefully the doppler will work better with all my fat.

Pux - CONGRATS on your little pink bundle!!! PJ's a CUTE bump name!!

Maccy - awww more Immy pics in here too!!! She's too Gorgeous!!

Mom2pne - Fingers crossed for a pink bundle for you too hun!!!

Mariucha - Love Sarah!!! Rubbish you cant get a good picture of her.... But its not long now until you get to meet her in REAL LIFE!!! :yipee:

Krissi - Looks like we've gotta PULL our socks up and join these ladies!! xxxx

Yeah I know we are being left out and "nobody puts kerry and krissi in a corner", so come in missus lets make a dive for first tri!!

Krissi - Lets go!
:bfn: from me this morning but its still early days yet!

I told you it was a dodgy test it doesn't count. No testing for me but I do have CD21 tests tonmorrow.. arrrghh i hate needles.

c'mon girls!!! hoping this cycle is the one for you!

Thanks hun and thanks for stopping by my journal x

Hi mom2pne!!!

What is KMFC mean??? :rofl:

Another :bfn: from me again!!! 10DPO though........ Far to early!!! :rofl: And not evap an evap for pux!!! :grr:

KMFC = Keeping my fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->