Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

Hola x

How is everyone on this lovely friday afternoon x
I have my doc appointment at 2.10pm so should get pregnancy confirmed to day x what else can i expect??? x

So glad its the weekend I need my sleep :sleep:

Hiya Reedy!!!

Wishing you luck for todays appointment!!!! xxx

Hello all!! Gosh this team is storming along with the pregnancies!!!

I am ok, got to be tested for preg rel diabetes on Thurs (not looking forward to that) keep your fx for me!

Got my 4d scan on Sat! So excited!

Very exciting about the 4d scan Maccy x Cant wait to see pics x
Hope all goes well at the hospital on thursday x

:yipee: for the 4d scan maccy cant wait to see pics!
Hope everyone is well xxxx

Good luck with the scan and the tests hun, can't wait to see the pics x

Hey ladies. I am still kind of here honest. Ooo Reedy, I didn't realise about your doc appt last week, how did it go?

OOo hope the 4d scan goes well maccy :D

Talking of scans.....my sister has her 20 week scan today at 2.50pm! She reckons she's not going to find out the sex of baby but we'll see..................

Hi Poshie good to see you are still about hun x

Hi Krissi :) How's things with you so far this cycle? I'm gearing up to ov weekend/early next week. Exciting stuff! :happydance:

I think I should be Oing Friday or over weekend. I am quite excited I never get EWCM and i know Clomid can make that even worse but I have it for the first time in about 6 months so feeling more positive.

Only bad thing is we are going to visit my MIL in hospital on Sat and staying as FILs so will have to find a creative way to DTD without them hearing!!

Excellent news on the EWCM :D (isn't it funny the things us ttc'ers we get excited about - congratulating someone on their cm! :rofl:)

Ooo some creative bd coming up then. We had to do some of that over Christmas when we were staying over family's houses! Adds a bit of spice I suppose :D

Lots of luck :dust:

Hi guys!
I had my 20 week scan today... It's a girl! I posted pics on a thread in second tri!
So to celebrate, I went out and bout her first (and hopefully only) girly thing.... It's a pink top and pant set with a penguin on it!

Congrats hun!! You thought it was a girl didn't you?

Krissi GLand I hope you catch the egg!

Pux congrats on having a girl!

I preferred a boy, but am cool with a girl. I was thinking that wit this pregnancy everything seems to have gone wrong (first morning sickness, then phlebitis and now hip problems...) so I was thinking she was going to be a girl, just to top it off ;)

Congrats on your baby girl Pux x
Krissa - loads luck this cycle sweety x hope you catch the eggy x x x x

Pux, congrats on the girl!
Krissi, lots of sticky dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member