Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

Hi Pux - Baby PJ is such a pretty girl! CONGRATS on your :pink: bump!!

mom2pne - Glad to see you too! :yipee:

No exciting news from me really... Got my first FS appintment on the 5th may.. thats it really. But delighted to see everyone popping back! xxxx

Pux that is such a great pic you must be getting so excited now xx

tested and another bfn from me!!! :grr:

Hope everyone is well!! xxxx

This post from Mariucha was in 3rd tri - Our 1st Kokopelli baby!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Huge congrats hun. xxxxxx

Hi girls Sarah was born crying this morning at 5.30 after only 2 hours of labour . We were lucky she wasn't born in the car!!!
She weights 3.5kg. I'll send a pic as soon as I can

WTG Mariucha! I guess you are next Maccy?

DH and I bought our crib and stroller/carseat this week. Now we just have to tidy the house and figure out where we're going to put everything!

Congrats Mariucha!

Pux cute pic!

AFM I had an appt on the 10th and they also did Quad Screening. Which i got the results for today because my dr was on vacation. Well they came back negative which means the baby is just fine. :happydance: I have an u/s on Friday to see what I'm having. I am so hoping for a girl!

Congrats Mariucha. Wow it doesn't feel like so long ago I was saying congrats on her BFP.

Oh CONGRATS!! Mariucha!!!! Thats fantastic news!!!

mom2pne - Congrats on your results!!! Cant wait to see pics of LO!!!! Good luck!!

Pux - Happy Early 3rd Trimester sweetie!!! Post pics of your new stroller! xxx

Krissi - I think we're holding things up here!!! We need to pull our socks up!!!

No real news as such from me! Jiggy is re-commencing tonight and just counting down the days until OV and FS appointment!!!

Right Kerry socks firmly pulled up and ready for business as its CD1 again.

Yep we are nearly cycle buddies, Didn't want a Dec baby anyway my birthday is Dec and xmas and new year, couldn't have afforded a babies birthday. Jan is much more convenient so here we go!!

Today is the first day of my third trimester! Starting to get a bit nervous here! I'm not sure how much longer I can stay at work with all these back problems I've been having...

Here's the stroller we bought:

https://www.pegperego.com/page.php?...80&pageid=CJVNL001&idf=04&idp=0000000193&cl=N

It'll work for when I take the dogs for a walk as well. It just seemed the most versatile.

Pux - Love you new stroller!! It looks FAB!! Hope that your back starts to feel better soon hun! xxxx

Krissi - Means we can have 2 weeks of POAS fun!!! xxx

Hope everyone else is well!!! xxxx

Add me to the :blue: team yet again! 5 boys what are the odds of that!

I guess the baby was very photogenic and cooperated through all, but the end when I asked are you sure its a boy? Then the Tech couldn't get a good look. So she looked at the pictures she took and she said she'd bet her farm on the fact that he's a boy!

The baby was measuring about 21 weeks. So ahead! I do have big babies tho! My oldest was 9.12 and 22.5 inches long. Ty was 8.7 and 21.5 inches. Peyton was 6.14 and 20 inches and Eli was 6.10 and 19.75 inches and they were both about 4 weeks early.

The baby's heart rate was 140. Which they said was great!

Facing my back

Right Leg

Boy

Hi ladies!!!

mom2pne - CONGRATS on your :blue: bump!!! :yipee:

Hope everyone is well! xxx

One more boy and you have the making for a hockey team!
COngrats!

Congrats mom2pne another boy wow half way to meeting him too xxx

Congrats Pux on third tri.

Mum2pne - Another boy...there'll be no messing with them when they are older. LOL!

Krissi and Samba - Fingers crossed for you both this month, you can get mine and Mariuchas place when I pop!!

Can't believe I only have 28 days left..OMG!!! LOL!

Thanks Sambatiki, Pux, Krissi and Maccy!

Maccy Can't believe you're going to meet your LO very soon!

Pux I guess I will have enough for a Basketball team!

Krissi Yep half way done and hoping he's not going to be late like my other singletons. I was 5 days late with Trent and 12 days late and needed to be induced with Ty. How's ttc going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->