BD House Photo Challenge

Can't wait!
And remember that if identity is an issue, the point of the challenge is to take somewhat artsy shots anyways... So find a fun way to take a photo that doesn't necessarily reveal identity if its an issue :flower:

Actually, cant wait to see what you do Ginger... you are the in-house overachiever :)

*note to self: No cat pictures. Stop being so predictable.

GP does get the amazing photo award, close second goes to Sally!

Here's mine a day early, don't know what I'll be up to tomorrow. This is why it's sometimes hard for me to go to bed, the boys beat me to it. Somehow the two of them take up enough room that I have trouble sharing a king-sized bed with them!

OnesILove.jpg

Posting this now because my boss is irritating and I decided to passive-aggressively procrastinate.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/7f8ced36-ef71-4be0-9bf6-73395590f5f8_zps51eb8b9b.jpg

My baldy and my Bailey.

the state of Texas is on a roll today!! Over Achievers 100% :)

HAHAHAHA no kitty pictures but pups are ok?! :p just kidding i love my doggy!!

PLus he has the same habit as your cladie smothers for love. (as if he doesnt get enough)

Hmmm maybe i can edit some stuff for identity purposes. But i ll get it done!

Already feeling the love for our men and our pets <3

I plan to get my photo tomorrow when I'm at the zoo .. Will try and get something artsy (not always possible on my crappy iPhone 3) - but will prob have to email it to you snack due to being out and about and photobucket refusing to work on my phone.

Love the pooches! LOTS!

Ok so here is my pic for tomorrow, yeah, decided to join the overachievers club too!

I've had to cheat on this one though, as there is no way Mr Moo would let me take any kind of pic knowing it was for a forum, so I've raided my photo bank and came up with this. Ignore the ugly mug in the shades, you're looking at the reflection.
https://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae125/mandamoo2/camera083.jpg

Very artsy, Moo!

@Sally: my nearly 60 pounds of pup just took a nap laying on me!

Ooo fancy pic Moo :) love it.

Check you over achievers out! (I'm with GP, respectating the due date! :) )

I'm gonna respect the due date so hard it'll almost be late!

Photo Challenge - Someone I love!
My husband giving bowling tips to my sweet nephew. Not a brand new pic, but I like this one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
Bonus photo: I couldn't resist posting a photo of these two sweet boys too.

Attachments

• willie and waylon.jpg
    willie and waylon.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 8
HEre is my oh...haha edited for identity purposes but i like it. I just think it looks funny! lol

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/facebook_3096015561_zps0e846e24.jpg

So I wanted to be different and post a pic of my granny who I just love to the bottoms of my toes, but I COULD not find the pic I wanted to post :dohh:

So I settled for my 2nd love lol This is a pic of OH as a little one...his mum said he was pouty because he didn't get something he wanted. :cloud9: I absolutely adore this picture of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->