BD House Photo Challenge

awwww! Kitty Mischief! <3

-i wish my cat did cute cat stuff... she just kills stuff and leaves there parts everywhere. she def 'shows me' shes NOT a vegetarian on a daily... :(

Right? It's so freakin' cute when you don't have to decide what to do with the pile of Kleenex - my gut says throw them out, as they've been touched by kitten saliva and litter box feet.

omg im glad you clarified that pile of kleenex. My mind flashed back to cleaning dirty motel rooms for a second there. :rofl:

(will admit: i also thought Clandie was posting a very 'personal' bad habit... I was kinda like 'oh. thats... nice.')

I'm really OCD about my house... I thought you all knew that by now!

I started to get a pic of all 3 of my cats as my bad habit, seeing as how 3 is a lot to some and I want MORE! lol

Sorry ladies, still no pic from me yet.... I'm feeling pretty rough, can I be excused til tomorrow please? Hopefully I'll be back and fighting fit!

No worries Moo... y'all have a permanent Pregnant Pass! you can use it whenever :)

That was one of the 1st things I asked when I was dating: Are you allergic to cats? Do you like cats?

lol I got lucky with my guy :cloud9:

Hope you feel better soon Moo :hugs:

I am afraid to admit this to my awesome cat-loving B&B friends, but... I'm allergic to cats too. :cry: I love them though. I am the cray cray lady who pets the strays and then has an asthma attack.

I have also developed a dog allergy since being pregnant, but so far the allergy doesn't trigger my asthma. (Even if it did, Bailey is easier to bathe than most cats.)

*note to self* tx will have to use hotel when visiting, no need to get guest room ready :thumbup:

another note to Lil:
Snacks NEEDS a cat by her feet to fall asleep. Will have to lend her a cat when she stays over.

The one that leads to all the others: procrastination.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/photo_zps540f2e9a.jpg

Well I was going to take a picture of all my liquor bottles but that bad habit isn't an option anymore so here's one just for fun.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-26.jpg

Ok here's mine - now we probably wouldn't think it was all that bad, but Mr Moo wouldn't agree! It's my hoard of craft stuff - this isn't all of it, this is just my stitching/sewing/knitting.

https://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae125/mandamoo2/2013-07-11053107_zpsdaaaff69.jpg

A bad habit that I didn't capture on camera is that I've started pulling mascara off my eyelashes.. don't know why, but I find myself doing it a lot lately - Mr Moo is always wiping black bits off my face, and my fingers end up black too.

I do that too. Mostly because i hardly wear ANY makeup. I think the only mascara i have is from 6 years ago...:s Im horrible. Good thing i dont look TOOO much like crap without makeup ahaha Or its just i dont give a crap. LOL

Guess i am just not used to it so i pull it off always.

Holy hell MrsJJ i laughed at my desk at this!! The pic is just awesome!

love, LOVE, your bad habit Moo...
(i didnt even think of my 'crafts' area. ugh... thats also a mess, but at the least; its tucked away :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->