BD House Photo Challenge

So if we're not allowed BNB... it was a toss up between coffee and Cava, and It was easier of me to get a picture of coffee today (although if it had been the weekend...)

I was off coffee totally (occasional decafs only) for such a long time but then at the end of last year this amazing place opened in my local train station. I was on a ttc break so thought why not. It does the BEST SKINNY FLAT WHITE'S EVER. I got hooked again. I usually get a coffee on my way to work every morning from this place, and then sometimes, if im really tired, i get another skinny flat white when I get off the train on my way to the office. I then drink decaf for the rest of the day but i want to wean myself off 2 proper coffees a day. Not only is coffee not brilliant for fertility, its flippin expensive. I probably spend about £20 a week on coffee!!!

On the other hand... i love it so!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks, Moo and GP. I'm really just giving everyone a really bad case of line eye on my journal this week. Nothing at all to get excited about at the moment.

@Nicki, I <3 coffee too! Limited to 2 cups of half-caff per day and I try to nurse them all morning and make sure I drink water, too.

Photo Challenge - A Bad Habit
Pellegrino Limonata! I LOVE these and could drink them all day, especially since I've been pregnant. They really aren't that bad for you, just the calories really. They don't have any weird chemicals or anything in them, and they're so refreshing! I crave them all the time, and try to limit myself to 2 a day.
Edit: I feel like mine is lame...but oh well too late now. I may post a worse one later...thinking....

Attachments

• Limonata.jpg
    Limonata.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
My bad habit is leaving my dishes at my computer desk. It's awful.

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/temporary_zps597d5c76.jpg

MY bad habit is starting to eat 50 things at once and NEVER finishing ANY of them!! And this isnt something that started before being pregnant. I have waste soo much :S AND this isnt even lunch time! hahaha

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/20130710_114955_zpsd355b6b3.jpg

@Sally: at least you are getting a little something from every food group!

Omg Lil, is that Christmas decoration?!?!?! It's JULY! :rofl:

You ladies are HILARIOUS. I have so many bad habits, it's hard to choose just one. I will come up with something before the day is over!

LMAO :blush: yes, that is an xmas decoration...at least it's only from 2012, unlike the stuff in Ginger's car :rofl:

:rofl: I love you all!

And your roving scrapbooks maintained in the back seats of your vehicles!

I am with you, Clandie. Someone looking at my life would have a hard time finding a single *good* habit. I have a myriad of bad habits.

I kinda knew I'd post the MESS that my 'night-stand' area is... because regardless of my craziness about organizing and cleanliness, there is this zone that I am just crap at keeping tidy :dohh:
However, looking at it, it kinda encompasses all my worst habit!

-I buy make-up mercilessly and forget about it after using it once,
-I never put my earrings away (the feathered ones are always 'out-n-bout' even though they are the most delicate),
-The tin beaded box: my cigarette case,
-I never throw out my meds and they linger around way past expiration,
-Lastly, I never do get around to buying FRAMES for my photos...

Attachments

• bad habits.jpg
    bad habits.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 11
Ameli: I LOVE your bad habit! Those suckers are my favorite!

I wont even get in to my car these days... I use to be really in to it. Super clean, super WASHED-all the time, something changed in the last 1-2 years... I am a mess :( More than anything, its just DIRTY :(

Love all your food/drink habits ladies! Im proud of those, for myself :) (drinking a latte :coffee: and have watermelon and a banana on my desk)

You guys are hilarious!! I am sure if I had a car it would be a total pit. But as a city girl I don't even own a car. Public transport all the way for me!

Snack - snap! My side of the bed is definitely the messiest part of my flat. DH would have said I should have put this as my worst habit if I'd have asked him (actually he would have reeled off a very long list so I'm glad I didn't ask him!)

Like Snackimals, there are numerous bad habits represented in this photo. I know what you are all thinking, "WTF is that?" It's a pile of Kleenex. Bad habit #1, I take in cats. Since we bought our house in Dec of 2009, I have taken in two adults and a litter of 5 kittens. Two still live with us and one thinks every fucking thing in my house is a toy. Bad habit #2, I chronically forget that last fact about this kitten and CONSTANTLY provide her with opportunities to destroy things (like unpacking a third of a box of Kleenex). Which brings us to bad habit #3, when shit like this happens, I either photograph it and text it to Hubster and/or leave it until he gets home because I'm easily distracted and if I start picking up the Kleenex, I will inevitably clean the bathroom while I'm in there and because all these crazy animals are his too, and it seems they all prefer to find mischief that requires cleaning when he's conveniently at work outside the home... so there you have it.

BadHabit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->