BD House Photo Challenge

I could send u some of ours. ALL there is is cloud. So much so that if i did take a pic all ud see is grey and not even notice its clouds.

Pure cloud & rain here good old UK lol

There are no clouds is Menorca either ... I did find one teeny one and have already sent the photo to Snack as I don't want to be late with my homework twice ...

DH is watching Spain vs Italy (football) so I'm having a quick BnB catch up ...

wow... sounds like a really good game!
maybe i should look for it on my phone...

0-0 so far. I want some goals! DH assures me it's good quality football though. I'm enjoying it cus I have cava!

I've just run outside to get pics of the clouds, just in case tomorrow is clear.

Just nothing but grey here though it's getting dark now, think we're getting more of the same tomorrow... boo! The old brain cogs are turning trying to think of something.....

I have already taken yesterday's and tomorrow pics! Just have to get them off my phone! Swear I'll take care of that before the tomorrow!

I'm going to quietly stalk this thread so I can check out all the cool pics you gals post!

Here are my clouds, rather grumpy looking ones!

https://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae125/mandamoo2/2013-06-28125420_zps0e68ef2d.jpg

And this was going to be my back up plan if there were no distinguishable clouds.

https://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae125/mandamoo2/2013-06-27221341_zps982108c6.jpg

Love the back up plan. Super original!! :thumbup: I emailed my pic to snack.

Photo challenge: Day 3
Looking like it's going to rain today, here.

Attachments

• clouds.jpg
    clouds.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
These clouds are from yesterday. Today the sky is just blue, no clouds.

Attachments

• clouds.jpg
    clouds.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3
Ohh so jealous of your sky GingerPanda. I wish our skies looked like that. Its rainy here too.

Thanks SAL! Totally gorge!

Attachments

• sky Sal.jpg
    sky Sal.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1
Such different views of the, in essence, same sky...
Love love love today's challenge thus far!

There's a cloud here... she swears :)
Thanks luv!

Attachments

• ski Nicki.jpg
    ski Nicki.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members