BD on day of positive OPK

Xoxo and lxb I want to wee symptom spot too! What am I looking for? Hehehehe

Zeri ~ Fx your lunch date went well with your DH! You have 24 hours to catch that eggy, so let's hope the zippy swimmers made it in time! Fx and :dust:

Fire ~ I looked at my wee again, but forgot what I was looking for :shrug: Maybe if we check it often enough we'll notice a difference?

Lxb ~ sniff sniff...I'm expecting AF. Her minions are here! If only these teenage like hormones that are messing up my complexion, would give me teenage like fertility! Throwing heaps of :dust: your way! And sticky BFP vibes!

FYI: 20% off coupon code for YES Baby! (organic lubricant) or other products on the manufacturer's website! Code is: FFD-20 Stock up now! :bunny:

HI girls, here late at work trying to finish up stuff for tomorrow. Just taking a break and wanted to report that the whole of today was a huge FAIL. DH was busy lunchtime in his studio when I got home (he's self-employed) and I had some errands to do so I decided against the lunchtime BD and figured I would try to seduce him in the eveining, but that didn't work either because he was down in the studio till late finishing up stuff and I also had to come to work to get some things done. So the whole of this week and this cycle has been a complete BUST. What a waste of a good Clomid eggy...:cry: It's my fault for being impatient. I should've just waited till January instead of going back on it this month when I know December is usually such a busy month for DH. :-( I'm not entirely mad at him because he really was busy and tired for the whole of this week. I'm just tired and frustrated by wasting so many cycles on lack of BD, and all the while my time is getting shorter and shorter. It just really sucks. I don't know how to move forward from here... whether I'll talk to DH for the next cycle or what or just continue to try to time BD.:shrug: It's such a risk either way. I just don't know any more.

So now that I have absolutely nothing to look forward to for the rest of this cycle, I'm living vicariously through you guys and your hopefully-approaching bfps. xoxo, what do you mean AF is on her way? Your temps are looking so good. I did notice you had spotting on 11 dpo, but with that high temp do you really think it's AF? I guess you'll have to see what tomorrow's temps bring. And lxb -your temps are rising so high too! IT's almost looking triphasic there! :dust:

Fire, what dpo are you now? Feeling anything different?

lxb - :test: or are you going to wait until Saturday?
I have such a good feeling about your chart - it is triphastic!!!

xoxo - FX the spotting goes away and your temps stay high. Your chart was low by this time last month, so high temps now are a really good sign.

Zeri - so sorry your BD plan didn't work. I know exactly what you are going through. It's a tough one...I guess the main thing is not to stress out too much about the age thing and focus on the outcome of what you really want to happen. Because its so easy to go there - to the dark side and just focus on how time is ticking blah blah but stressing or not doesn't seem to change the fact that it still moves on....so not stressing is In January will your DH be less hectic?

AFM - I did a V-temp (weird!) with my new celcius thermometer this morning and it was super high - but that was because it was a v-temp not an oral temp, and now I've used it for v-temping its not going to go in my mouth ever!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Lxb ~ Is it Saturday yet? Come on Wonder Twin Powers!

Zeri ~ I know it's a gamble, but you need to chat with DH and get him on board for next month. They'll only let you stay on Clomid for 3 cycles, right? You'll just be asking for one day (two would be ideal) for BDing and tell him you're willing to do all of the work *wink wink*

Fire ~ :rofl: That V-thermometer needs to be labeled so down the road you don't forget hahaha! I'm afraid I wouldn't be awake enough to hear the "finished" beep...could make for an awkward morning! :haha:

:dust: and :hugs:

fire - :haha: yay for vtemp!! guess it'll be more accurate?

zeri - yeah~ I also think you should have a chat with dh to get him on board. afterall, both of you need to be on board in order for this to work~

xoxo - ur temp is looking great!!! your temp last month went down at this time!! but this cycle is up and up!! spotting yesterday could be ib????????? :headspin:

afm, temp dropped this morning. af's uncle pimples are certainly here (well.. few days ago.. and are continuing to arrive!) not feeling so positive as of this moment... C'mon twin power!!! WORK!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Wonder Twin (Lxb) I caved, I'm weak and I poas...Zeri made me do it :haha: Just kidding Zeri.

It was sitting there quite awhile before I really looked at it...I now know what they must mean by evap lines, I waited too long because I saw a very very very, tilt your head and squint faint pink line. :shrug:

:haha: we ARE twins!! I caved too!! And it was stark white for me! I only see indented line.. nothing pink at all~! Ahh.. pink pink pink!! Think pink!! It just implanted yesterday... it could take a few days for you hcg to go up! you temp is really looking great! fx that 2nd pink line will only get darker!

So we really are Wonder Twins still! We think alike! I need to go get some FRER today....I need some FMU and a control subject. Wonder if DH will poas or at least a cup so I can see what an evap line looks like! Lol. Another day of waiting!

So excited for more :test: s !!!!

C'mon pink lines :)

Does the control line work if you put a test in water?

Did someone say PINK LINES?? Be back soon, just snuck a look while DD in the bath. Post a pic, xoxo! Your temp looks great!

Temp dropped again today... Not looking good for me. I'll catch up with you though~ hopefully won't be too long~ :)

I guess the brighter side of this is that I have 13lp this cycle :thumbup:

That is great news about your LP! Gives time for that LO to snuggle in there...still hoping for a Christmas Miracle for you Lxb. If not, we will chat with Father Time and tell him to bring a Jan BFP for you!

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS XOXO!! :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo: How exciting!! How do you feel? How did your OH react? Did you have any unusual symptoms? I know you said you thought af was coming...hehe! what days did you guys BD?

I knew someone would get a bfp around here this cycle. Sorry it wasn't you this time, lxb..:-( (What days did you guys BD - curious) But hopefully soon! Hopefully it'll be soon for all of the rest of us! I really don't want to be the only one left on this thread! :wacko: Althuogh with my lack of BD it's quite likely. Thanks for the suggestions on talking to DH. I'm thinking about it strongly and considering all the ins and outs as I type.

Fire, any symptoms in your neck of the woods?

Ginger, thinking of you! What CD are you on now?

Thanks Zeri. We BDed the day of +ve OPK, and the 2 days after. I currently don't feel any different...the symptoms I had are the same I get when AF comes. My DH remains cautiously optimistic...he said he wants to wait for the RE to confirm it in blood work. I suppose he too has some emotional scars from our recent mcs. Really hoping and praying there is truth to third time is a charm! Fx for answers to come to you regarding what approach you should take with your DH.

Happy Saturday ladies! :dust: Think Pink!

Yippppppeeeee!
Congratulations xoxo, that's fantastic news!
I love the pink lines :) sending you loads and loads of sticky vibes :) Super interesting that you BD on the day of the +ve opk and two days after I feel like that is a great formula and you've proven it! And yes third time is a charm :)

Lxb- LP of 13 days is good - really good. Exactly where you need to be for a sticky! It's tough to grasp at these sort of positive things when all you really want is a BFP! :( But they are all part of the process of getting there so your intent is working!

zeri- I'm probably out this month too because I only BD once 2 days before Ov but I guess I'm still allowing myself to be hopeful - because why not :) I haven't had any symptoms but I'm not sure if that's just because I've been focused on how horrifying it is to be in an old person's home - we've been looking at places to put my Dad - and I haven't had a chance to do much boob mashing hehehehe

Fire ~ You are NOT out. A friend of ours only BDed once 2 days prior to her Ov because her DH had to leave. They now have a 5 week old daughter...it CAN happen! Fx!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"