BD on day of positive OPK

zeri - Horny Goat Weed sounds so horny! :shy: :haha: great to hear DH is going along for the ride~! fx it keeps up and bring you a sticky bfp~! :hugs:

fire - is it tomorrow yet???? i want to see your temp and your bfp!

xoxo - Almost ready for Christmas~! Need to get myself some grapefruit juice! :haha: How are you doing?

Happy 12-12-12 Ladies~ :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Lxb ~ Grapefruit juice...the perfect stocking stuffer! :haha:

AFM ~ I had some spotting yesterday and this morning, so I had a moment where the world stopped spinning and time stood still. I composed myself and said, whatever is supposed to happen, is going to happen. The Dr this morning said some women contine to see implantation spotting as the LO burrows into the uterus. I pray that is what is going on! I just need the phone call with my follow-up labs from this morning! :telephone: Oh, I stopped temping as suggested by a preggers bnb pal...she said it can fluctuate and cause me undue stress. The TWW turns into more weeks of waiting...:xmas17:

And cheers to 12-12-12 :dust:

xoxo - you're perfectly fine. I know a bnb buddy who had some spotting. during her ob appt, the ob said sometimes there are some old blood and it's perfectly normal as the LO is stretching the uterus~ :thumbup: and DEFINITELY stop temping as it will fluctuate and cause unnecessary stress~!

Oh~ are you taking fish oil?

C'mon people! Get the job done fast and call this preggo lady to make her stress free!! :xmas2:

afm, hmm.. just felt some poking pain on my lower left belly~! Guess AF is making its final push! :haha: and boob still hurt when I squeezed them! :haha:

xoxo - just stopping by to say I'm sorry to hear the spotting scare. Has it stopped now? Hopefully it's just left over old blood from implantation - I know lots of women have that in the early weeks of pregnancy. When are you due to get back the phone call from the lab? Hopefully things keep on doubling. Thinking of you!:hug:

I think my nurse heard you Lxb! HCG was 311. Now to get to Friday for more labs...keep doubling HCG!

Fish oil :shrug: I didn't know I needed to be taking it! Uh oh. What do I take? I need Dr Google.

xoxo - is it friday yet?? :haha: Good that the nurse heard me!! :dance: fish oil~! [link] .. the one I have is New Chapter (same brand as my prenatal vitamin). You would need to eat it before meal though.. else those fish burp is nasty! :haha:

Yes fish burps are awful! hehehehe

My temp was high today but I woke up SO many times in the night and even went on the computer at one point so I'm not sure if I should discard it...thoughts? My POAS was a BFN (of course) Also I redid my temps because when I got here I 'gained' a day so I am still only on CD13 :(

xoxo - PHEW!!! I'm so excited to hear the next results on Friday. I didn't realize so much monitoring could happen once you get your BFP.

zeri - of course!! HORNY GOAT WEED hehehehehehehee that name makes me :rofl:

lxb - you are lucky that your AF lasts for 5 days :) grapefruit juice here we come! Do you do EPO as well?

Fire, I agree! What's going on? Is that high temp on 13 dpo from the restless night you had, or something else (preggo related) ?

Temp dropped significantly today and I have all the AF symptoms :(
the :witch: is definitely coming no denial of that :(

So I've decided to get the cd3 fertility tests done for fsh, lh and estradiol on Monday.

I get my AMH number back this morning I'm kind of nervous for what that is going to be!

Temp dropped significantly today and I have all the AF symptoms :(
the :witch: is definitely coming no denial of that :(

So I've decided to get the cd3 fertility tests done for fsh, lh and estradiol on Monday.

I get my AMH number back this morning I'm kind of nervous for what that is going to be!

Noooo to the temp drop! It isn't over yet! Fx it rises and for a good AMH!

:wave: ladies! :dust:

The doc called me and the lab hasn't gotten back to her with the AMH number so it looks like I won't hear anything until Monday :(

Blah! Blah to the :witch:

How is everyone doing?

:dust: and stickies!!!

ah!!! Nooo!! I'm w/ xoxo... fx it rises tmr. :hugs:

fire - I have a fertility stick to pee on for cd3 as well and i completely forgot about it! :dohh: I've done that once before though since it comes in the FRER HPT~!

fire - did you hear back from them yet? how's your temp today?

zeri - how are you girly~

xoxo - did you have another blood work today? how are you feeling?

ginger - :wave:

afm, cd7! Peed on a OPK today! :haha: too early? yeah~ but just feel the need to pee on something! :haha:

Temp is boooo again today AF will be here this afternoon.

Actually I just want her to hurry up because I want to make sure I'm on cd 3 on Monday for getting the bloods taken!

Lxb - what opk's do you use? The cb ones? I need to order some was hoping I wouldn't need to :(

How is everyone feeling?

:howdy: ladies!

Labs were today...took FOREVER to get the results back. But yay, so far things are still progressing. Still spotting, but I'm keeping a PMA!

:dust:

xoxo - yaaaaay!!!! So glad :) such an exciting time :)
What is a PMA? I'm so crappy with acronyms these days!!

Ah yes!!! Okay a PMA is a good good thing to have!!!

And no reason to not have one - xoxo- because this is your sticky bean :) yipppeeeee

I need to have a PMA today too! I'm looking at my chart and thinking that I don't think I ov'd when FF said I did - I never got my +ve OPK before I ran out of sticks so I think I might have Ov'd on the 14th. In which case I missed the eggie by a mile...I think my luteal phase is probably always around 14 days...anyway AF hasn't shown at all except I'm in a crappola mood and feel a bit bloated. I need her to hurry up so I can get my bloods done on Monday. Never thought I'd be wanting the witch to come around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->