• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD on day of positive OPK

Fire, 7 dpo is way too early to see anything (8 dpo too), especially on an IC. I think 10 dpo is when you can at least hope to see something reliable. Your temps are looking good. Did your antisocial feeling go away?

lxb - are you close to 14 dpo now? What's happening? I miss seeing your chart!

xoxo - All the best for your appointment today! Let us know how it goes!!

twiggers - temps looking good! Stalking your chart.... Congrats on the new house too!

AFM - CD11 today. DH and I Bd'ed on CD10 - it was nice, esp. after 4 weeks of nothing. I'm hoping I can get another one sometime this week. Looks like I was gearing up to O on CD 14 (had ewcm yesterday on CD10), but woke up this morning feeling fluey - so I hope it doesn't mess up my O again like it did last month! Sometimes just always seems to go wrong during O week!

Olive is doing just super. We were so happy to see her rolling over and her arms, legs, feet, hands moving about...more importantly vital organs doing what they should. What a relief. The genetic counselor was quite informative, we're glad we went.

Lxb ~ Hope the anniversary trip is going well. If you peek in, do tell if you've poas!

Fire ~ How is poas going for you now? 7dpo is super early! You'd just be 3 weeks preggers :) Fx your concealer upheld its reputation and you managed well as the hostess Friday evening!

Zeri ~ Yay for BDing! :grr: flu. Bring on the :bunny: seduction!

Twigg ~ The never ending TWW...you can get through it. The first is a tough one! Fx it's lucky for you!

xoxo - Yay!!! Super happy to hear the news about Olive :) when do you get the genetic testing done?

lxb - where you go? Hope your holiday is going really well!!

zeri - hooray for getting a BD in in the fertile window now you if you can get one or two more in closer to Ov that would be perfect!! Good seduction techniques! DH's are creatures of habit so getting him into the habit is a great thing :)

Twigg - tww is loooooong, but even longer if you know you haven't timed BD properly! Which has happened to me several times!

AFM - Friday night was good concealer held up PHEW I got all the photos back so I was relieved and no wardrobe malfunctions which I was worried about because I was kind of adventurous with the 'sculptural' dress I decided to wear.

BFN this morning on the wondfo :( I'm 9DPO today so I'm feeling a bit bummed. Anyway the BFP dream I had was for 10DPO so I hoping for something tomorrow morning (?) It all seems so far away an unattainable for me at the moment :( waaaaaa.....

Anyway I've decided I will definitely go get the HSG next cycle if I don't have any luck this cycle.

Twiggers - its interesting that you got a +ve opk a -ve and then two days of +ve's. Your chart looks great - temps look good :)

Anyway if FF is correct for both of us we are both 8 and 9 DPO :) When are you going to :test:?

And I hear you on the symptom spotting - I have never had a BFP so I don't exactly know what I am looking out for but so far apart from being in a crap mood since O there have been no other symptoms.

Tested again today 10dpo another BFN :( feeling a bit PMSy :(

Fire - awwww shucks... :-( I'm sorry about the bfn. But you did have a nice rise today, though... Hopefully AF stays away!

xoxo - soo happy to hear Olive is growing well! It must be so nice to see her on the screen wiggling around. Are you going to find out the gender at 20 weeks?

lxb - hope the trip is going well! Do pop in if you can and let us know where you are in your cycle.

twigger - I replied to you in the other thread. I was curious about your positive opks too.

AFM - CD13 today. I'm trying to ward off the flu. Had a bit of ewcm and opk had a medium faintish line. Sigh!! Here comes stress-time again!! :wacko:

Zeri - urgh I hear you on stress time :( I've got a feeling I'm in for more of that next month :( I was totally hoping for a BFP so I didn't have to deal with all that timing crap again.

Lxb hope you are doing great :wave:

Triggers you got a big temp spike this morning :) :)

Xoxo what dpo did u first test and get the really faint line?

I got on the scale yesterday and almost had a heart attack I've put on 7 pounds since I got slack with working out and eating with ttc. I feel like I'm out this month so I think I'm gonna do some exercise it might help with my grouchy mood.

Fire ~ I was 11-12 dpo when I got the super faint squinter and I'm pretty sure at 10dpo I had stark white test strips. I really thought I was out, so hang in there! As for genetic testing...we opted to do the noninvasive, still new, blood screening MaterniT21. DH said if the Perinatologist (we're at the high risk office now) recommended it, then we'll do it. Results should be in next week.

Zeri ~ We def want to know if boy or girl. Would you believe the blood screening will also tell us the gender? Conceivably we'll know gender by Valentine's Day! I cannot believe the flu is trying to impose on your efforts!! I hope it goes away and your blazing +ve comes on! Fx!

Twigg ~ Did your test arrive? Excited for your maiden voyage :haha:

Lxb ~ Thinking of you!

:dust: and Think Pink!

Xoxo - plum!!! She's growing so fast :)
The materniT21 test is such a great 'invention' so glad you did that one. My friends in Australia are bummed because it's not available there yet.
And yaaay! finding out about gender by Valentines Day!!! How are you feeling?

Zeri - flu sounds miserable I hope you can take some cold and flu medicine and power thru it!

Triggers lol on the poas making you feel like you are doing something I have exactly the same sentiment although I do check myself a bit and think 'what is this early poas really achieving?! Although I do think if I get another BFP tomorrow I am probably out this month :( but of course it won't stop me from poas until AF shows!!

Lxb - you back yet? We miss you!

Although I do think if I get another BFP tomorrow I am probably out this month :( but of course it won't stop me from poas until AF shows!!

Might I point out, if you get a BFP tomorrow you will be out, but out of the TTC game and into prego-land for the next 9 months! :dance: I hope this was your subconscious speaking to you! Fx'd and heaps of :dust:!!
(And she's a Plum, I know! I still don't think I've fully absorbed this pregnancy...)

Twigg ~ So did you get teeny tiny HPTs? Good luck, keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->