• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD on day of positive OPK

That's great you got in two BDs, Fire! Now you can relax a bit and wait... Doesn't it seem like the tww is a walk in the park sometimes compared to all the stress and coercion leading up to O?

lxb - How's your tww going?

xoxo - good to hear Olive is growing nicely! Do you have a bump yet?

AFM - CD5 - AF is pretty much gone - just spotting really for days CD3/4. Nothing much else to report. Had a relaxing weekend with the hubs and daughter, though. :)

fire - it looks like you've Oed on CD12~! :thumbup: welcome to tww~~ yay for preggo dream~!!! hope it will come true soon enough~ :hugs: are you testing on 10dpo? :dance:

xoxo - mini cupcakes turned out okay~~ the recipe said to fill the batter 1/2 way full so that it'll rise to the liner! I did 3/4, and it didn't rise at all~! the cake turned out to be a bit sticky to the liner! :dohh: but overall it still turned out pretty good~ fondant decors were a hit~! :dance: tww is certainly dragging! yay for ms~! :haha: it's definitely a great sign that things are progressing nicely in there for little olive~ hope it'll eases off once 2nd tri comes around~ :hugs:

zeri - yay for AF being GONE! it'll be gone for good for the next ~9 months!! :dance: glad to hear you had a nice relaxing weekend with dh and dd~~

afm, I think i'm 5DPO~ not feeling any different than previous cycles. boobs are hurting!!! Ouch!! dipped one of those puny hpt on fmu this morning~ sparkling white bfn~! :haha: dh & i will be out of town from fri-next sat! AF is due ~Feb 5th!!! (dh & I's wedding anniversary) hope she gets the hint and leave us alone for the next 9 months~!! I guess I'll be packing some af's stuff and hpts? :haha:

lxb - yay for wedding anniversary and packing the HPT - so fun to have internet cheapies and pee on those at anytime even 5DPO :) one things for sure I'll be joining you peeing soon!

You are so clever working with fondant - what is the secret to using it?

xoxo - yay for MS and yay for it going away soon in the second tri!!!

Zeri - your weekend sounded nice. And yes phew for the TWW - it's way less stressful than the Follicular phase and fertile window where I'm constantly under pressure to get DH to comply!!! It literally occupies all my time those few days. And I obsessively pee on OPK to see if I am surging....

fire - look at that temp rise!!!! :dance: up up and away~~~~~~~~

the thing with fondant is that you can cut out shapes that looks much cleaner than buttercream would. fondant cake (in my opinion) just looks cleaner than buttercream cake. but the thing with fondant is that it's too sweet for my taste bud. so little pieces of decor on a frosted cupcake is just the right amount of sweetness~ hehe... I'll need to find some pic and post it~ :)

xoxo - Happy lime week!!!

lxb - I wish you could ship some of your cakes to me... I love cake! And yours sounds so delicious! :) Are you 6 dpo today? Almost testing time! Oops...you've already done that! :haha: I would too...if I had a truckload of wondfos just sitting there! Hurting boobs is a good sign...:thumbup: It would be so nice if you got your bfp in time for your wedding anniversary! Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Fire - I think you have a great chance too - being that you BDed so close to when you O'd (looking at the O bleeding). I was thinking today that, from a biological standpoint, O bleeding damaging sperm wouldnt' make sense....so it's probably fine. Fingers crossed for your tww too! :dust:

xoxo - how's it going mama? Can't wait to join you in Preggoland...

AFM - nothing much at all. Trying to get DH into the practice of BDing on a weeknight as I'll probably O during the week next week. Will try it tonight and see if it works. :dohh: Bah! If this cycle doesn't work I'm going to take vacation during my fertile period next month - to maximize my chances. In other news, I'm the maid of honour in one of my best friends is getting married in July and she just asked me to order my dress now as it's on sale. Part of me is wondering, what if I get pregnant before then? Hmm...I don't think I'll stop trying to conceive...it probably won't happen anytime soon, anyway, and I can't waste any chances at this age. If it does happen I'll have to look at adjusting the dress somehow, I guess. :shrug: Will cross that bridge when/if we get to it, I guess!

Lxb - what recipe do you use to make fondant? Post pics of your cupcakes if you have them :) :)

Xoxo - congratulations on Olive's Lime status! Yipppppeeeee :) she's BIG! I know you're feeling like time is going slow but it seems quite fast as well!!!!

Zeri - vacation is an awesome way to get some quality BDing in however FX you won't need to do that at all :) maybe order the dress but know that you'll need to get it adjusted -- if you were getting the preggy dress which one would you get?

I'm always thinking of those scenarios when future things come up too :)

Uggg is it time to POAS yet?
Blah......I got spotting today - a tiny amount, I was hoping it could be implantation bleeding but I don't think that's even possible 4DPO :( blah

zeri - taking vacation during O time definitely can help~ you'll always be in a better mood while on vacation~!

fire - hopefully that spotting means BFP! implantation can occur earlier.. i think ~7-12dpo is just an average. very nice and high temp this morning! sooo.. when are you going to poas?! :haha: I just realized you're ~3 days behind me! I should be 8dpo! POAS.. sparkling white bfn! No double line for me to imagine on :(

oh yeah~ I used marshmallow fondant recipe! [https://allrecipes.com/recipe/marshmallow-fondant/]. The key is to microwave it in small increment time and stir to make sure it's all melted. And put TONS of butter on hands/board/mixer to avoid sticking! It will still stick.. but just keeps a bowl of butter for you to redip your hand in right next to you or some cooking spray~ :thumbup:

lxb - marshmallow fondant....mmmm! never heard of that before. sounds yummy!

You're still early lxb! I like your plan of POAS every day though!

Fire - oooh spotting! Hmmm...intriguing. Any idea what could be causing it? My thoughts are left-over O bleeding or early implantation spotting. Have you had any cramps or pains?

xoxo - how're you doing? Hope you and the bebe are well.

lxb - I saw marshmallow fondant and I was wondering if that was the recipe that you use. I am definitely going to try making it! I just need to find an occasion :)

I love that you are POAS everyday :) I might start soon too!!!

I don't know what the spotting was - weird - I'm thinking probably left over O because everywhere I read it sounds like 4 DPO is just a bit early for IB. It was probably just a weird hormone thing like an estrogen rise/progesterone dip or something that was something to do with the fallback rise I often get around 3-4DPO.

I've definitely been feeling this low level anxiety since Ov that hasn't really let up. It's kind of annoying because with it comes a feeling of not wanting to socialize, I'm hosting an event on Friday with about 150 people attending and I have to be interested and chipper but at the moment I'm just feeling introverted! Blah!!!!!!!!!

And to top it off since O I've had the WORST breakouts on my chin and nose. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Yes a BFP would be worth all this, but right now I'm just feeling yucky!

Zeri have you been peeing on your OPKs?

xoxo - :hugs: to Olive (who is as big as a lime now) and you!

Hi TWWers! :wave: Fx for both of you and the lucky teeny tiny HPTs!

Lxb ~ You leave tomorrow? I really hope you get your BFP for your anniversary!

Fire ~ 150 people...when I get into antisocial mode I couldn't be around 150 people much less host them! As for Uncle Pimple...hopefully a good concealer will do the trick! Oh and I wonder if your spotting was left over from ovulation :shrug: One would think as long as we've been ttc that we would be experts!

Zeri ~ You asked if I had a bump yet...does bloat count? :haha:

Hope this finds you all doing well!

xoxo :dust: Think Pink!

What brands do y'all use for HPT? This is my first TWW :)

Hi Twiggers - the HPTs we've all been using since xoxo got her BFP are the Wondfo brand. They are the internet cheapies you can get them on Amazon. They seem to be pretty sensitive and super cheap the ones I got were only 32c each :)

lxb - happy vacation! That's great you get to go away! FX for vacation BFP. Don't forget to pack your HPT. It won't be a vacation without sufficient POAS material. I learnt that the hard way last time!

xoxo - Yes I'm going to be heaping on the concealer tomorrow - I just don't want to have that gross crusty look going on that happens when the pimple dries out and you try to conceal it...eeeekkkk.

Bloat counts as bump!

I wish my bloat right now could count as bump :)

When are you going in for your next scan? :)

Thanks Fire! I just bought a pack of 25 :) Can't wait to start POAS!

Twiggers ~ Hope the cheapies bring you your BFP! We <3 POAS around here! And kudos on your first TWW...how exciting for you! Nice spike in temp!

Fire ~ :rofl:
I wish my bloat right now could count as bump
And the dreaded caking concealer...I've had to take a small tube of tinted moisturizer with me to "touch up." It's key to keep that area as moist as possible. Doesn't this type of conversation seem better suited for teens, than 35+? :dohh: The joys of TTC!

Lxb ~ Have a great trip and def take your HPTs...nothing like trying to buy them on the road!

Zeri ~ Hi doll! Back to plotting the seductive demise of your DH I imagine...if only they really knew how much thought we put into this.

AFM ~ My next appointment is Monday. I get so anxious about these appointments...Monday we meet with the Genetic Counselor, yikes! 3 more sleeps...

TGIF!! :dance: Think Pink!! :dust:

Twiggers - Yaaayayay! Yes POAS is fun :)

I am only 6DPO but I feel like POAS today.

xoxo- wow you are at genetic testing stage already! Time DOES fly :) I was reading a few months ago about the blood test you can do for genetic tests that is less invasive than the other treatment, I can't remember what it is, but one good thing about being preg now is that they have that test :) Olive will be fine!! She's a healthy one :) but I know it must feel kind of nerve wracking. Sending you good vibes for the appointment. And as always please give us a full report :) we're living vicariously through you right now :)

I have no symptoms - just that anti-social feeling that won't go away - super blah! I'm thinking maybe I should go do a work out and get the blood moving around. I have been slack (on purpose) with my workouts especially after Ov, but I don't know if that's a good thing...
I've got so much to do today but I'm soooo unmotivated! Could this be a preg symptom? Plus I'm mad with DH for no reason, well mainly because I think about if I don't get a BFP this month I'll have to seduce him around the fertile time again and I'm sick of having to do that!!

Pimples should not be part of an 35++ conversation! Waaaaaaaaa. I put aloe on it for 3 days and the dead skin is smoother its just crazy red. Yuck! I'm definitely going to have to do touch ups during the evening.

Zeri - FX for your seduction plans!!

Xoxo - yay appt!!

Fire - ah, I too wish I could call my bloat my bb bump! If one doesn't know any better, he/she could've thought I am about 16-week preggo! :dohh: at the end of the day...it's sad to realize it's nothing but bloat that contained gas and fat :-( ah...depressing. I need PMA!

Zeri - fx for seduction plan!

Twigger - I've been poas since i got those hpt! :rofl:

Afm, 9dpo, bfn. Sore boobs and uncle pimples :dohh:

Hi Twiggers - yes you want to have high temps maintained during your TWW - this shows that your progesterone is good. If a chart shows sustained low temps then it could indicate a LP defect.

I forgot to temp this morning - but it probably wouldn't have counted anyway because I had a super late night and crappy sleep.

I just POAS (middle of the day) and got a BFN :( I'm hoping there's still hope as I'm 7DPO....but seeing that BFN kind of took the wind out of my sails for this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->