BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Ok Ladies, So I was at Walmart today and they have and 88cent test rack. and I couldn't help but buy it, NOw I have been holding my urine for 4hours and peed on the stick..............AND............A very lite BLP?????I will be using the FRER in the am instead.....HAd to share the good news or what i hope to be good news with u girls 1st...........xoxoxoxoxo Thanks for all your + thoughts LOVE U GIRLS!!!!!

Bazz- when I asked my OB about temping after my loss, she really wanted me to not do it so I didn't. She said I'd gotten prego without really trying/tracking anything so fertility wasn't the issue. She said temping is confusing and can cause extra stress. She was OK with the OPKs, but didn't really want me to temp unless I had been trying for 6+ months with no luck. She really was not a fan of it AT ALL and really stressed that it causes stress. Of course it's up to each person what they do, but I felt reassured that she was so against temping.

Ivy - Girl I'm thinking of you and praying you get a turn soon. I tracked everything, but I didn't want to TTC yet the month after my m/c. My ovulation and AF were on the dot on time and the OPKs worked perfect, 2 days of increase than bam positive just like the instructions said it'd happen. Then the week after my first AF I had such bad cramps that I was on pain meds and missed 2 days of work, my OPKs got darker for several days, then I thought I missed it, but I just kept using the OPKs because I had a POAS addiction and got my positive after another increase days later after I expected it. I was beating myself up so much for skipping ttc my 'perfect' month and thought for sure I was so out for November. Pretty sure it was the most roller coaster emotional month of my life. You never know how things will turn out. I'll be thinking of you. :hugs:

thanks MackJess I think I may give up temping starting now cold turkey lol

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

Mtln...do u have pics????? So excited for you!

Btw...is it weird to get a kick out of looking at something someone else pee'd on? Lol

Bazzb an ivy - rant as much as your like ladies that's wat b&b is here for.. What would we do if we never had eachother to vent to.. Our nearest and dearest would think we were bonkers! Hope you both O soon I know how frustrating it can be not knowing what's going on with your body. As for the temping I did it or a couple of months last time round but you're right it is stressful.. And I found I was constantly over analysing every temp! So I stopped. Mackjess is right you are best to stop. I found this saying when I was waiting to try again - " god opens millions of flowers without forcing the buds, reminding us not to force anything, for things happen perfectly in time." I actually have it as my pic on my profile. It's really reassured me an helped keep me sane! Xxx

Not sure how to post pix, as I do not have a updated technology phone........but, I thought my eyes were playing tricks and showed mysister and she agreed there was a BLP.........Will know more in the am!!!!! According to calculations I would be like 3 weeks prego......Lets hope this is right cuz, my hopes are thru the ceiling!!!!!! So excited can't contain myself and I don't want to tell my hubby till I know it's def +.......Why a BLP isn't believable but u girls knows whats it's like!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::thumbup::hugs:

Hi girls. Sorry I've not been in touch for a few days. Crazy busy with work.
Mtln!!!! So so excited for u. Wow! Please post photos. And let us know about tomorrow.

To reply about the cm.... Like dolly said, lots! I had a lot since implantation mostly milky and wet. Almost at the stage of wearing a panty liner. But also this does come and go a little. But defo much more than normal. I don't remember this on my last (failed) pregnancy though?
Also want to say hiya to bbaz (sorry if u got ur name wrong)

Girls I have a question for you. I know it might sound a little paranoid but ur experiences will help me. So I think I should be 4w4d preg now and since implantation have had cm and tummy flutters/cramps pretty much everyday. They're not bad but when I think about it I can feel them. But that's it no other symptoms? Last time my boobs/nipple were very sensitive before 4w but this time I feel nothing. Do u know why this might be? Are ur symptoms more or less the same as last time ?

Sorry for the big post but am just a bit worried. I feel like I've known I'm preg for ages now but it's only been 1 week today!!! I can't believe I've got to wait another 3.5 weeks until my scan!
Anyway it's nice to be back :)
Xx

Mtln I totally know what u mean I am still doing a test every day! Seeing it a little darker everyday is the only thing that gives me confidence in this pregnancy.

Congrats mtln! Can't wait to hear how ur test tom goes!

Afm...I found another reason to cry today...:brat::brat::brat: why oh why did I have to get on the scale today???? I just figured out that I've gained 12lb in the last 4 1/2 months or so. That's the last time I recorded my weight and had just finished bf the twins. I guess I forgot to wean myself from all the extra eating I was doing to keep up with them...that along with the emotional eating from the mc I've really packed it on! Ugggghhhhh....well time to get out that excersize bike! I'm not preggers...I shouldn't be gaining weight this fast!
Ok...there was my second..(or third?) rant for the day.

nicky. Sorry you r worrying. Wish I had some recent insite to offer. I can't remember back to what early preg felt like except it feeling like af was coming...I'm sure some of the other ladies will be along to tell you it's all normal though lol...I know some get very strong symptoms and others none and that every time can be completely different. Your symptoms seem totally withing the range of normal to me : )

Dolly - Didn't you have lower back pain as an early symptom? I did too, almost immediately after implantation I think. I haven't really felt symptomatic today (usually have food cravings, queasiness, sore bbs, sore back, extreme tired) and it's scaring me. Did your back pain ease up? That was my most constant symptom so it's the one that really worried me, but I guess it'd make sense it could quit after a few weeks, surely your ligaments get relaxed enough at some point. It really quit Saturday or Sunday, but I still had sore bbs, nausea and cravings after that. Really scared today.

Yeh I had back pain- still do but it comes and goes like all my other symptoms. My biggest symptom is prob the sore bbs they always sore pretty much- was only one day recently that they weren't an I totally panicked but a couple of days later they where back with avengence. Just started getting morning sickness.. Rough! But also reassuring. It's scary when I feel symptomless xxx

The cramps stopped for a few days too and bizarrely that worried me despite the fact that they worry me wen I have them. But I've had a quite crampy day today. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->