be my buddy

Only just back at the computer after a lurvely long Xmas hols. Hope you're all well. Does anybody in this thread have anything to report?

xx

cd21 results in - only 22 but i was only 4 dpo should i retest?

Just thought I'd stick my head back in and say that I am sooooo knackered and feeling really sick. Boobs seemed to be getting bigger but then went a bit smaller again. They're tender too, although not excessively. Plus I've got major cramps a week too soon, and that's pretty unusual for me. So anyway, AF is due on Tues/Weds. However, I don't know why but I've just got this wierd inkling that this is the month for me. I had a similar feeling in December, except the reverse -- I was pretty much certain that it wasn't my month.

What's going on with other people out there?

xx

hey chick,
i'm really not myself at all this month i've been sleep deprived for like ages my temps are all over the place cos of it so i don't know whats going on but for the last few days i've been getting waves of sickness come over me not been sick but just feel sick. then last night i got the squits! ARGH
been getting headaches too and it's driving me mad!
no soor boobs or anything like that not sure whats going on with me
had my cd21 tests re done today cd24 as i o'd later than usual. so i'm due on tuesday/wednesday but i think it'll be later if it's coming

i have got period pains and lower back pain and im not even due on for a week :hissy: but this is what happens every month my body decides it needs a week to prepare for af and makes me feel like shit the week before my af im suprised the temper/crying for no reason hasnt started yet. The pains are so bad i honesly feel like i could come on today! :hissy: due next friday

i have got period pains and lower back pain and im not even due on for a week :hissy: but this is what happens every month my body decides it needs a week to prepare for af and makes me feel like shit the week before my af im suprised the temper/crying for no reason hasnt started yet. The pains are so bad i honesly feel like i could come on today! :hissy: due next friday

This is just what I feel like right now, only unlike you this is quite unusual for me. I actually work up in the night last night with cramps and a sort of back ache. I am still feeling oddly like this is my month, but I can't explain why. It's just this wierd feeling. I guess I'm setting myself up for a big bad fall here, because I'm only going to be really really disappointed if it doesn't happen now.

Fingers xd for both of us:)

colsy - if this is unuasual for u its a good sign, i know this is the norm for me so i wish next friday would just hurry up good luck for your bfp xx

hey girls,
the bitch sorry i mean witch came early for me! ARGH so after no o according to blood work now i only had a 25 day cycle! ARGH

hey girls,
the bitch sorry i mean witch came early for me! ARGH so after no o according to blood work now i only had a 25 day cycle! ARGH

So, so sorry to hear this. I had big hopes for you this month, I did. Fingers xd for February instead. :hugs:

P.S. No news from me yet ...

i'm getting a valentines bfp if it kills me! ARGH

hey girls, we're very quiet this cycle.
I'm off for my HSG this afternoon!
Got my first high on my monitor today cd10 so all looking good fingers crossed x

hey girls, we're very quiet this cycle.
I'm off for my HSG this afternoon!
Got my first high on my monitor today cd10 so all looking good fingers crossed x

Well, I'm quiet just cos I was soooo convinced last month it was all going to happen, and then of course it didn't, so I'm a bit down in't dumps to say the least. But of course I'm not the only one, so I should quit whingeing and just try to be positive instead. Hmph!

Anyway, heaps of luck with your HSG this pm. I really hope it all goes perfectly for you and that the outcome is the biggest fattest BFP in history next month:)

xx

hey chick,
sorry you're feeling down. after i found out i didn't even O on my own last month i was completely gutted but i'm trying to be as positive as i can be.
HSG wasn't nice but was all clear so that's good. Fingers crossed it will help that egg get down the tubes quick enough for me to get my BFP this month. Fingers crossed just after the 7th Feb we'll be getting some good news! x x

hiya aflight what is HSG sorry if that sounds stupid, really hope you get your valentines bfp!

Colsy i was thinking it was deffo my month i had :sex: 2 hours before my ov pains started with preeseed and legs in the air for like half hour not to mention the :sex: every day for about 2 weeks i thought if i dont catch it this month ill be dammed, and i didnt :( what day are you on now hun? keep ya chin up your not alone at all xxxx

Colsy i was thinking it was deffo my month i had :sex: 2 hours before my ov pains started with preeseed and legs in the air for like half hour not to mention the :sex: every day for about 2 weeks i thought if i dont catch it this month ill be dammed, and i didnt :( what day are you on now hun? keep ya chin up your not alone at all xxxx

AF pretty much finished, so about CD6 or something like that. Time for BDing anyway! What about you?

HSG is where they xray you with dye in to check your tubes aren't blocked or anything not nice but will be worth it

aflight - oh right well glad all went well then hun hopefully it might help x

colsy - im on cd 5 period finished today, omg its going slooooooow this month!

Hi girls, how we all doing in here? I'm on cd12 and it feels like there's about ten eggs grappling around in there to get out. I know that's good in terms of meaning I'm ovulating, but it's pretty uncomfortable, I have to say. What days are the rest of you on? Anything to report? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->