be my buddy

ok so i thought i was out a few days ago i had all the signs she was coming and then they just stopped i'm CD29 today and no show!

Ooooh, blimey, I am sooo hoping that this is your month. Keep us posted xx

I'll keep you posted however i'm not too hopeful blood work said i didn't even ovulate so if i am it's a blood miracle!

aflight , plzzzzzzzzzzzzz :witch: stay away! all my fingers crossed for you! xx

Girls i can't believe this this morning 3 days late i got my BFP!!!!

Oh wow, I am soooo excited. I've even just told my OH cos I am so pleased for you! You've been through quite a lot, so you defo deserve this to be a totally sticky bean, with a very healthy pg.

Loads of luck to you, and looking forward to seeing you over in the pg forums as soon as I get my BFP!

Lots of love xx

thanks hun, i'm trying to book in with the dr to confirm it hehe

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

OH MI GOD!!!!! congrats im soooooooooooooooo pleased for you!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Gives me hope that even if your trying a while you can still get it :happydance:

So we've already got one brilliant BFP. Who else from our thread is going to be joining AFlight, I wonder? Has anybody else got possibly "symptoms" :)rofl: isn't everything, but just everything, a symptom these days?)? Anybody out cos they got the dreaded :witch: Anybody planning to test soon?

colsy tested twice 10dpo and 11 dpo and BFN both times! bugger, also have lots of :witch: symptoms sore sore boobs my mood has also sky rocketed south! how about you got any symptoms r u testing soon? xx

colsy tested twice 10dpo and 11 dpo and BFN both times! bugger, also have lots of :witch: symptoms sore sore boobs my mood has also sky rocketed south! how about you got any symptoms r u testing soon? xx

Have I got any symptoms? :rofl: Oh my goodness, what ISN'T there this week?! Huge boobs (and I am usually tiny), up/down mood swings all day, the whole Monster Munch/choc spread thing the other day (!), constant (and I really mean constant and not at all crampy, like I usually get with AF) period pains, and huge waves of nausea that leave me sitting very still with my mouth tightly closed for a few minutes.

AF due Thurs/Fri. If not appeared by end of weekend, I'll prob pop down the road to our pharmacy on Monday to pick up a test. Don't keep 'em in the house, cos you know what happens otherwise!

But, just like you say about yourself, all of them are witch symptoms too, so who knows? xx

Hi Claire, looks like it's just you and me in this thread these days. We've lost Anna to First Tri and nobody else seems to chat to us any more in here! Maybe if neither of us gets a BFP this month we should start a new thread, to get some other buddies on board.

How are you feeling anyway? Any signs of pg or AF? xx

signs of both to be honest hun lol, my boobs have been really hurting for 4 days my nippples feel like there on fire!! carnt lie on my front its weird for it to last so long, and ive had creamy CM for 11 days. There the good points. The bad are lower back ache its just a sign of AF for me and feeling like a emotional wreck i just want to cry all the time.

How about you?? xx

I feel like shite to be honest. The only symptom I don't seem to have is being ridiculously emotional - on that front, I don't feel too bad. I feel very sick (actually thought I was going to be last night), a huge spreading chest :rofl: (seriously, I'm usually so little), etc. etc. When is your :witch: due? And, if she doesn't show, when are you waiting until before you risk testing?

I'm due today or tomorrow, but I think I said before that I have to wait at least until Mon/Tues.

Rather wishing that I could go to bed now rather than the post office and then back to the office.

awww i hope you get your bfp the sickness is good! im due tomorow or saterday, dont know when i will test im scared lol....i peed on a opk today 2nd wee of the day l2nd line came up within 2 min its about half as dark as the control line ( i have done this before with opk thou and got my hopes up for nothing) i am scared to get excited as the fall is just bigger. good luck xx

peed on a opk today 2nd wee of the day l2nd line came up within 2 min its about half as dark as the control line ( i have done this before with opk thou and got my hopes up for nothing) i am scared to get excited as the fall is just bigger.

I've never used opks so don't know what the various lines mean. What, in theory, could this mean for you? Could it be Very Good News?

Wouldn't it be funny if you, me and AFlight all got our BFPs this month? :happydance:

i would love us all to get our bfp's, opk picks up the preg hormone as well as the ovulation hormone (but u can have sum ovulation hormone in your system all month just it surges when u are going to pop a egg out) so really it could be just that its picking up xx

how u getting on colsy? :witch: got me :(

Oh nooooooooooooo :hissy: Really, really sorry to hear that.

As for me, it feels like I am adding a new symptom each day to add to my list, and I sooo hoped that we'd be moving over to first tri together. I am not convinced, because I still feel quite AF-like, but so many of the other things are making me hope otherwise. I am holding out until after the weekend.

Hope you can do something nice this weekend to make up for wicked :witch: arriving. xx

Hiya Claire, hope you had a great time shopping at the weekend and you're not too fed up about :witch: Just think positive that next month is going to be yours. I think you have doc apptmt this week as well - really hope that is a success and you get the answers you need.

I just wanted to say that I am moving to pastures new! :happydance: I am not meant to do announcements here, so I won't, but you know what I mean!

Good luck and hope you join me ASAP. Stay in touch - either on this thread or PM me whenever xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->