be my buddy

day 10 for me nothing to report im :sex: every other day at the mo till i get my positive opk and then will do it every night for 3 nights leave it one night then do another (sperm meets egg plan) will use the preeseed when i get my pos opk as well, it was very negative today the line was barely there dont expect anything till friday.

Its great u r having ov pains ( i mean its not but it is lol) its good to know your body is doing what its meant to so just think of the pains as a good thing, are u getting pleanty of BD'ing in??

xx

Hiya Claire99991, ooh yes, loads of BDing:) Am almost looking forward to a night off soon :rofl: And yeah, I know what you mean about it being good to have ov pains!

ok i'm on cd16 today and i'm going mad!
still getting high readings, no peak yet, had pains, had EWCM temps are all over the place so not sure what to think there but it's driving me insane!

Ho hum, so much for not symptom-spotting this month ... But I just feel *weird* ... in theory I shouldn't have ovulated yet, cos I'm cd13, but I had ov pains almost straight after AF (I know, I know!) and now I've just got this odd kind of feeling that I can't explain. Oh well, like I say, I'm not watching for signs, honestly!

good luck hun i hope it all works out. early or not!
wish i knew what was going on in my body.

aflight, awww how annoying for you! i really hope you figure out whats going on soon XX

Colsy - are u thinking you ovulated early this month then? could u already be pregnant? keep me posted :happydance: xx

good luck hun i hope it all works out. early or not!
wish i knew what was going on in my body.

Thanks aflight. I so hope you get some answers soon and sort out ov etc. ASAP. Hope you're still holding on in there for that Valentine BFP!

Colsy - are u thinking you ovulated early this month then? could u already be pregnant? keep me posted :happydance: xx

Well yes, to be honest I do think I ovulated early. Maybe I always have in the past as well, but it's only cos I'm keeping an eye on things that I've actually noticed this time. Aha, maybe that's why it hasn't worked recently ... maybe we've been waiting too late in the month before BDing ... so yeah, in theory I guess I *could* be pg, but it's a theory that I'm pretending doesn't exist at the moment, cos I don't want to get all my hopes up and then get disappointed again. xx

hey all.. i am fairly new to this site and process... the :witch: hit me on the 14th and i am currently on cd day 15 and should be oving here today or tommro.... me and the oh have started :sex:ing last night and will keep it up till we r sure i have ovd..... we r using preseed as i heard it was really good... so i guess we will see... and i think we will no on or about valentines day... ahh .... good luck everyone... :dust::dust: and lots more to to all u ladies out there

Hi mjt, welcome to the thread. Hoping we all get BFPs this month. xx

Hi Everyone! I am fairly new to this. This is my 1st time ttc w/ meds, Clomid and Provera. I took 50mg Clomid for cd 5-9 and before that I took Provera 5mg for 5 days. Everything has went smoothly so far. I had very little s/e with both. :happydance: I am on cd 15 and hoping I "o"! I am just looking for some support from women who are going through the ttc process as well. Good Luck & BBY DUST to everyone!!!!! :dust:

Hi jgoss01, welcome to the thread. Good luck and lots of babydust. xx

hey girls, got my blood test results today and only 23 so no o this month either.
cd23 today and still getting high readings. don't know what's going on

hey girls, got my blood test results today and only 23 so no o this month either.
cd23 today and still getting high readings. don't know what's going on

Awww, so frustrating for you. Hope things change soon xx

same again this morning, temps went back up so FF thinks i'm no 5dpo again! this is so confusing! ARGH

So, a week until most of us in this thread are due AF. How are you all doing? xx

lower back pain has started 7dpo spot on time, pretty sure im out again :( devestated dont know whats wrong with my body at all its just not working! How are you getting on colsy

I have a rake of symptoms, but I promised I wouldn't symptom-spot after last month's disaster, so I'm keeping shtum until the day. Lower back pain could be considered a pg rather than an AF symptom, so hold on in there, Claire. xx

ok so i thought i was out a few days ago i had all the signs she was coming and then they just stopped i'm CD29 today and no show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->