Beach Bump Graduates!

I agree Simmy, or Tor.....or Freckles...

Can't wait until the babies start coming! There's so many due in late June/very early July that it could be anyone really that goes next!

Woo thanks for creating the thread Hann!

LOL at the speculation of who will be first! I reckon Claire!

haha poor Claire....... Everyone seems to be going for her! Must be that lovely round bump of hers! x

Why does everyone reckon it will be me??? Is it because of my huge bump? Im telling you this little lady is in for the long haul to torment me, she is her fathers daughter. I'll still be waiting at 41 weeks. :)

I think it will be Wez or Sherri.

Thanks for creating the thread Hann :)

Haha I still have my money on Anna to be honest.

As for me, I reckon simmy jr is staying well and truly put until about 41 weeks - I have no early symptoms, no BH, no loss of plug, no cramping... NO SIGNS. But then that's maybe how it works... LOL

And besides i still haven't moved house - it needs to stay put for at LEAST another week! :rofl:

Ooh how about Eve?? Saying that, where is Eve today?? she's been very quiet...

Haha I still have my money on Anna to be honest.

As for me, I reckon simmy jr is staying well and truly put until about 41 weeks - I have no early symptoms, no BH, no loss of plug, no cramping... NO SIGNS. But then that's maybe how it works... LOL

And besides i still haven't moved house - it needs to stay put for at LEAST another week! :rofl:

Simmy - I'm the same, no signs at all! In fact mine is so comfy it might just stay in there and be my tummy monster!

I had NOTHING with Harry and he came at 38 weeks. No leaking, no plug (barring a loss at 21 weeks but that was unrelated!) no cramps...... Then bang on 38 weeks I woke up to a soft "pop" noise and suddenly there was water everywhere!

Think Eve is at the hospital getting the last of her iron jabs....

I had NOTHING with Harry and he came at 38 weeks. No leaking, no plug (barring a loss at 21 weeks but that was unrelated!) no cramps...... Then bang on 38 weeks I woke up to a soft "pop" noise and suddenly there was water everywhere!

Thats good to know because I seriously feel like everyone else is having 'signs' and I'm not!

Hannah, I'll give you my signs!!

Lol Hann, you can have some of my signs - I have loads of painful BH and nothing to show for them! They seem to enjoy causing me sleepless nights (I originally typed that out as nightless sleeps lol!) and lots of grunts, groans and pains, but they don't seem to be working on my cervix or getting baby into correct position! Wouldn't mind the pain if it was at least showing me it was being productive!

Looks great Hann! Thanks for setting this up.

Can we subscribe to this or is it just look and see?

xx

I've had no signs either! Not had any braxton hicks and worried if I get them anytime soon I'll think it's the start of labour lol

cool new thread Hannah. :happydance:

I reackon either Anna, Wez or Sherri for graduate no1.

Hey ladies

Im gonna go overdue i just know it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"