Beach Bump Graduates!

Looks great Hann! Thanks for setting this up.

Can we subscribe to this or is it just look and see?

xx

Caz - you should be able to subscribe to it - there is normally a link at the top that you can click to get email notifications :)

Hann... i'm not on the front page... sniff... :cry::sad2::sad1::help::ban:

Sorry I must have accidentally deleted you!! Not on purpose obviously!
I'll add you back on now.
Clearly I'm not very good at this already, this does not bode well for when the babies come! :haha:

Sorry I must have accidentally deleted you!! Not on purpose obviously!
I'll add you back on now.
Clearly I'm not very good at this already, this does not bode well for when the babies come! :haha:

Tee hee no worries i wasn't seriously upset :haha: I'm sure you will be great :thumbup:

Woohoo, can't wait to see the babies start arriving!

I forgot that StuckInTheCity already had hers... any news on how they're doing?

I think Sherri is going to be first... or mummyss as she's moving and that can be really stressful!

I messaged STuck a while back and asked how they were doing. I got no reply but hopefully its just because she is far to busy with her baby.

I'm a bit slow on the uptake ("as always!" I hear you say!) but thanks for setting up this thread Hann. :)

It's starting to feel very real now, babies are imminent and could now arrive at ANY time. Although I'm glad only BB mentioned me as being next because this child of mine is not allowed to arrive any earlier than it's due date, I'm not missing any of my 9 days of maternity leave - that's ME time!!

xx

nice thread Hannah and good idea for making it....

i'm getting worried now lol as i have 9 days left but that might all change tomorrow so i am not sure who to go for.. i did go for DM but then it all depends on eve too or maybe claire...

I think its between:

- Anna
- Linds
- Clare
- BB
- Eve

I think Doods, and SB won't be far behind though.....

My guess is on you though Anna - your count down always frightens me as its seems so close and I think I notice it more as its on FB too.
Its funny though as I get scared by yours every week but yet when I get to that point myself its not scary, think its because you and many of the others have hit my land mark already so I feel more comfortable with it!! Weird I know....

Front page is updated with GW's news!

Yay - our first little Beach Bump Girl is listed!

Can't wait to see when we all start going! Seems like there's quite a few that are all due very soon and within days of each other. The next few weeks will be exciting!

Can't wait for more beach bump babies to come along!! x

woo hoo the front page is starting to look busy.

Wonder who will be next?

Well i don't think any of us saw the very understated Freckles getting there so quickly!! I'm still getting a lot of pains but I think she's just titting about again. I think any punters would be wise to avoid me :rofl:

Claire maybe? Or BB? I rather hope Mel gets an early innings as she's been suffering

My next bets are on SB and possibly Fifi, although I hope not fifi as I know she wants to hang on til her mum's back home. Actually Linds, I'd be willing to punt on you!!

I think SB is a excellent guess! She's certainly getting lots of signs.... exciting!

mummy you have unwittingly just quoted Martin's wedding speech.... :dohh:

I reckons SB is going to go over and fool us all. (sorry!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->