Been Up All Flipping NIght....What You Think?

KrisKitten

Reaction score
So i finally came up with an idea for an xmas present for parents/grandparents only HAD to get it all done tonight so i can post stuff tomoro
At boots u can get these calendars you can slip a photo into for each month so iv just stayed up to make a nice pictures with tommy for each one...
Opinions?
Have i totally wasted a nights sleep :wacko:

(click to view slideshow)
https://s939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/th_01January.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxx

Aww I think thats a brilliant idea!! Tommy looks adorable as well :)

xxx

Aww I bet they'll love it!
(They always do love those sorta things :haha:)

lol thank u :D
*phew*
I was worried my vision had impaired through the night and i was just gonna get a list of
:nope::nope::nope: :haha:
iv just done the cover too, does the lettering stand out properly?

https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/cover.jpg

God im so tired......lol xxxxxxxxx

Lol go to bed silly! :hugs:
It looks perfect :thumbup:

So did you HAVE to do it tonight or were you just completely set on doing it tonight and getting it over with? :haha: (Because I've been having that ALOT lately..)

Also, I think April's my favorite!
It's the perfect little picture, lighting and everything :thumbup:

:blush:Not to mention I hear they're cuter when they're asleep.. Not crying and bawling! :rofl:
I don't get to experience that JUST yet lucky me..
Won't be long..:wacko:

Kris it's absolutely FAB :D :D :D :D

Speaking as a nearly Nonna, I'd be absolutely over the moon with recieving one of these .... my eyes got all 'swimmy' and I'm not even Tommy's Grandma LOL!! So I think it's pretty much guaranteed that they're going to go down a storm - expect a lot of 'Awwww's and a few happy tears Hon :D

Lol go to bed silly! :hugs:
It looks perfect :thumbup:

So did you HAVE to do it tonight or were you just completely set on doing it tonight and getting it over with? :haha: (Because I've been having that ALOT lately..)

bit of both really,
i needed it done by today so i could go getem printed and ready to be sent/given but i spose i coulda finished them this mornin.
OH was laughing at me coz i jus kept insistings 'they will not beat me' :growlmad: the program i was using once u saved it u couldnt go back and make little edits...i got to april and suddenyl realised id done them all the wrong size and had to start again :dohh::dohh:
I phrase of the night (b4 he gave up and went to bed) was "what do u think of wen u think of...*jan/feb/march/april"

Just got up an hour ago, pleased with myself :D
Thanx every1, im glad it looks ok :D:D xxxxxxx

Wow thats so lovely!!

I got exactly the same thing for my grandparents this year, with pictures of Noah!

I'm sure they'll love it, it's something special and practical and it's one of a kind!

Good job!

=]

p.s. Tommy looks absolutly gorgeous in those photos!

amazin idea chic! love it!! x

lovely hunny! Ive been eyein those boots calendars up too, how much are they?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

i dont believe it
i really really dont believe it
Iv just spent 25 quid printing all the pics at boots, bought the calendars...
THE PICTURES ARE THE WRONG FLIPPING SIZE!!
It would be fine but the laminate u have to put over it to stick them in has a rlly thick sliver border that cuts off half the writing :dohh::dohh:
You can see it on the front but i thought the border was part of the display example picture on the pack :dohh::dohh::dohh:
i am SO dumb!!!
Now i gotta go and spend another 25 quid on printing them all again in the rights size.
I think this time ill print one 1st and test it :dohh:
im so so so so so so stupid.

the albums r £6.99 btw
lovely
but
AAARGHHHH

xxx

Speaking as a nearly Nonna, I'd be absolutely over the moon with recieving one of these .... my eyes got all 'swimmy' and I'm not even Tommy's Grandma LOL!! So I think it's pretty much guaranteed that they're going to go down a storm - expect a lot of 'Awwww's and a few happy tears Hon :D

Told ya they like this sorta thing! :rofl:

:rofl:

Told ya they like this sorta thing! :rofl:

YOU are soooooo cheeky!! ;) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->