Before we get completely into the swing of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Toptrump! I am an over buyer of everything, be it mugs or Christmas presents, and without getting to the psyche behind it, I know why I do it and I can't stop.
I agree with Sham that the memories children hold onto are the baking, trips to see Father Christmas, making cards, writing to Santa, all those special elements of Christmas and we do a lot of that too.
I hope everyone enjoys the season and as long as everything is done with love, then that's a special Christmas, however big the present pile xx

Well said Toptrump! I am an over buyer of everything, be it mugs or Christmas presents, and without getting to the psyche behind it, I know why I do it and I can't stop.
I agree with Sham that the memories children hold onto are the baking, trips to see Father Christmas, making cards, writing to Santa, all those special elements of Christmas and we do a lot of that too.
I hope everyone enjoys the season and as long as everything is done with love, then that's a special Christmas, however big the present pile xx

God that sounds like me! I get so obsessed with things once I get something in my head I can't stop! I am trying o restrain myself this year and I am tempted to hold back a quite a few presents this year for her birthday in April :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back