• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellys to Bumps

It's so annoying that 'healthy' food costs more!!! A packet of biscuits is so cheap, filling and oh so satisfying but fresh fruit costs a fortune! It doesn't fill you up either but does make you feel better that you haven't scoffed a whole packet of biccies!

Could DH try some vitamins? My hubs had an ok SA but after taking vits it did improve. In the UK there is Wellman Conception, but others are starting to copy so there might be cheaper ones out there. I hope it's as simple as that for you my lovely :hugs:
xxx
Thanks!

We are currently in Abu Dhabi and will soon be in the US again. I have him taking extra vitamins but usually with a zoo there are two types…obstructive and non-obstructive and obstructive and not usually tied to the vitamins…more about the actual production of sperm and the transport system. :/

Still haven't had the balls to weigh myself :dohh: I'm going join sw on Monday but I wish it was Monday right now!! I refuse to waste this 3m ttc ban - I could reasonably lose 1.5-2st in three months if I put my mind to it and that could only help when it comes to getting a sticky bfp.

I need to make some shopping lists between now and Monday I think and look at some recipes. Realistically I don't have time for cooking lovely meals mon-wed. I need food that can be made in advance or cooked in either no time or no effort (to make for Xanders tea time or that will just go in the oven while I'm doing bed time) I think the key right now is to have a plan - otherwise I'll break out the chocolate rich tea biscuits! Yummmm

Mrs Ovey I thougt I'd commented before but obv not - that is AMAZING!! Congratulations - you must be very proud of yourself :)

Awifey I'm so sorry about the sa results :hugs: how does your dh feel about donor sperm? Getting as healthy as you can in preparation is a great idea :hugs:

Awifey, that's devastating, i wish all the best for you. I'm glad you guys are at least considering a donor.

AFM no weight loss, but no weight gain, I'm still battling a cold and today was my first chance at cardio without feeling like I was going to fall over. Also: Looks like DH has lost 22 pounds! and he wasn't even really trying :shrug:

My DH has an upcoming surgery on the 7th, so if the 6th isnt a BFP we're going to have to dial back TTC for a month or two....or three. which will be great for my weight loss plan but still....another obstacle in our way.

Pinkee I'm on a ttc break too, we'll wait together if you don't get your bfp before :hugs:

I just want stodge this weekend :hissy: Think I'm having the weekend off and then back on it on monday

Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

Partly back on it today :thumbup:

Just had an apple and some grapes with a passion fruit. But am having chicken and mushroom pie tonight :happydance:

Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow food wise, but I'm looking for inspiration in The Hairy Dieters book that I got last week. Have already spotted a few recipes that I really want to try. So am going to try and vary my food a bit over the next fortnight before I go to London for the day on the 13th of may :D

Chris had that last night Twinks, he hated it and looked so disappointed as he'd been looking forward to it for ages :dohh: I have to say I'm really looking forward to the spanish chicken with roasted veggies dish :D

Oh no! I was the opposite - DH really wanted it & I was less than enthusiastic!

Getting on it tomorrow!!

I've been shopping for some good stuff and I'm joining sw all by my lonesome after work. What a tit I'll feel but it'll be worth it. I refuse to waste these months!

Yesterday stayed under 900 cal (If we average that with the day b4 you won't think I was trying to starve myself..). I had food following the Michael Thurmond plan. I am totally on track with eating and drinking water today. I have done cardio, and light weights (many reps) the past few days…

I think I can…I think I can..

Refusing to weigh until I give it at least a week. I want to see results!

Thanks, everyone, for the support about dh sa. He is scheduled to see a urologist tomorrow so, fingers crossed they make some progress!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow awifey

You're doing brilliantly, it's great to see you focused :D

I have still been sick!! I don't know what I got but I have been coughing my head off for almost two weeks!
I didn't weigh in this week, and have been really focusing on my diet. Soups have been my favorite all week.
I wish i could say i was on it like Awifey!! I struggle alot with water intake, I need to drink more.
DH surgery is less than a week away! My poas day is Monday!

Trying to stay relaxed is my big challenge this week.

:hugs: Pinkee, really hope you're feeling better soon. Try and get as much liquid in you as possible

Right, today IS going to be a good day :rofl: I really need to focus and try and get some of this weight shifted

I'm considering going mainly wheat free, well cutting out wheat bread and pasta (as they're the main things that I go for). I can easily buy wheat free alternatives from town so I plan on trying that over the next few days and see how I go :D

I couldn't possibly live without bread and pasta. Will that help with weightloss em or is it a health thing?

Sorry to hear your still sick Pinkee :hugs: What day is af due? I hope your dh's surgery goes well and he recovers quickly

So I did it. I joined slimming world all by myself. Even though the world was against me on Monday! I was 20 mins late but I refused to not go and I'm so glad I did. I'm gonna own up to the damage too

WI 13st 6lbs - that's a 12lb gain since my bfp in feb!! Balls. Considering the 12 months before that I only gained 6lb that's bloody awful :-( I have lied on choccy bikkies for a while though :-/

So my bmi is 37. I've set an initial goal weight of 9st 6lbs but to get within a healthy range ill have to lose at least one more stone after that.

It's a bit of both Pix as I have a slight intolerance to it (well that's what the dr said), but I got really lazy with it, so I want to try and ease myself back into it and the best time to start is now when I won't want sandwiches alot because of the warmer weather :D

Pix considering what you've been through that's not bad hun, and you've been and joined sw so don't go beating yourself up mrs :hugs:

Thanks em. I just feel like I'm starting back at the begining which is poo

Because I'm not at work today I feel like I'm starving :dohh: it's just boredom or because I'm thinking about food I'm sure. I spend more days at home than at work so I'm gonna have to get used to it. I think a meal plan might be a good idea.

I had a banana and grapes with a mullet light for brekkie and I'm just having a coffee and an apple. I reeeeaally want bread but I think I'll probably have egg and beans on toast (with mushrooms, tomato and onion) for tea so must save it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->