• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellys to Bumps

Your tea sounds like its gonna be one which would fit on any of the plans so if your other meal is just a red or green day you can have 2 HE Bs xx

How many syns have you used hun? I saw your piccy of your quiche on the sw group on fb, so maybe you could syn the ham and count today as a green day. So you could have a salad sandwich if you're craving bread?

I could do but my consultant advised me not to try messing with green and red just yet - I think when I've got the hang of it ill mostly be a green girl. I don't eat that much meat cos we just can't afford it :dohh:

I made a quiche!! I lined a ramekin with sliced ham, and poured in a mix of cottage cheese, eggs, mushroom and red onion and then just popped it in the oven. When it was done it popped right out of the ramekin and held its shape - that's like proper cooking!!

I love it when things come together like that - makes me feel like Delia!

Sounds yum!! :) i know what u mean about meat. Im making this 5 spice gammon meal from one of the sw books so just went to get the gammon and man alive meat is getting expensive. We are skint till i go back to work so think it might be pasta teas from now on lol xx

Continuing to eat to the plan. Didn't do excercises yesterday or today, though. Think too calorie deprived yesterday, and today friends wanted to hang out until bedtime. We drank water. That is all.

Carl's had to go to work so I have to take Xander to his swimming lesson. I feel so sick about it. I got a tape measure and did my measurements yesterday and I was devastated. Today is not the day to get half naked in front of a load of skinny Minnie's :-(

I was feeling really depressed yesterday after the evil tape measure. We went shopping and all I wanted was shit - a bagel or a scone or some chips. But I did really well. I came home and made a lovely tea, then had a mint chocolate options and 4 rich tea fingers - and felt like I was having a treat too!

Options are fab for taking the edge of cravings and for only 2 syns they are really worth it. Well done for not caving to the cravings xxx

I did so good last night… Last night was day 6 of the official diet. Well, some friends had an engagement party, we skipped out on the brunch (no way I'm paying that much money to eat healthy or be tempted and jump off the cliff). I did join them for drinks after. We were out for like 3 hours, I had club soda, that is all. I skipped the peanuts, the vodka, the pretty girly drinks, I even managed to not order the burger and fries that were on promotion and looked beautiful. I came home after and had my couple ounces of salmon, half cup of rice, some spinach and tomatoes and tablespoon of balsamic vinegar for dressing. :)

Today shouldn't be a problem, staying in all day.

Monday will be a fat girl day, though. I will turn 30 and that deserves some carbs, sugar, and fats! Then I will go back to being a good girl who eats healthy foods. Lovely diet has no dairy, no red meat, no wheat, no added sodium, no added fats… I can and will rock this!

Wow awifey that's great! No way could I live without dairy and wheat without crying like a girl lol. You're a stronger woman than me by far!

awifey and Pix you're both doing brilliantly :hugs:

Wish I could report the same :dohh:

Aww em :hugs:

How about you make a yummy menu, with meals and snack so you don't reach for anything cheeky?

Aww em sorry u are struggling. Are you still doing sw?

I think you should have a cook off this weekend and make lots of yummy freezer meals. I have done that for the past couple of weekends now and its really helped. When i cant be bothered to cook i grab one of them :) I had a gorgeous like mince beef hash thing the other day from the extra easy book ill send you if ya want xx

What days are your weigh ins? I have a love/hate thing with WI days :haha:

We're hopefully going shopping on monday so fingers crossed for a good week, but I definitely think I'm going to try and make a menu for the week. We're at the trafford centre a week today and I've been trying to figure out what to choose for my lunch - I was thinking Bar Burrito and I could have a burrito bowl with lots of salad and flame grilled chicken

https://www.barburrito.co.uk/

There's a spud u like there too. But I Love barburrito :)

Yay! My days Monday too :)

My problem is that I don't like potatos :rofl:

I'm actually half tempted to do myself a packed lunch, will see what options I can think of. I'd go subway, but I'm pretty sure that whatever I have I'll get comments or looks off Chris' mum :dohh:

Wow awifey that's great! No way could I live without dairy and wheat without crying like a girl lol. You're a stronger woman than me by far!

Thanks!

The only way I can do this is by following a written eating/diet plan. If I was trying to do this on my own, no way! I love, love, love bread and milk and cheese!!! During this, what I miss the most as I cook most meals is salt. I try to compensate using spicy things, spices, and lemon juice. Doesn't always work, though.

We've all already given up cooking with salt because of X. Can't say I ever missed it but tbh the only thing I ever put it in was pasta and potato water :dohh:

First WI day today and I'm having a real wobble on the sw thing :-( how can I possibly have lost weight!? I haven't been hungry, I've had my favourite foods, I even had hot choc and bikkies! I've had three meals every day except yesterday which is more than I usually eat. I've even had some snacks between meals. I don't think I've had any overly large portions. (A full pasta n sauce/low fat super noodles with extra veg was probably pushing it though)

I think if I don't lose I'll just have to scurry out before group without anyone seeing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->