• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellys to Bumps

Our closes tesco is 45 minutes away :nope:

:grr: seriously hate this, it's so frustrating. When you've overpaid tax you have to wait around for a cheque, but then when you've underpaid they want it straight away

I'm so hunnnngrrrryyyy! Seriously can't stop eating. I'm like a bottomless pit :-/

Fill up with some green tea and water. Then, veggies like cucumber, celery, maybe cabbage.

I was wondering if any ladies fancy really going for it and trying to get this thread back on track?

I weigh in and start slimming world on friday now that the wedding is done I really want to get down to ttc :blush:

Who's up for joining me on the journey to turning our bellies into bumps? :winkwink:

Me me me i am :) im really pants with BnB at the mo but do check in every now and again xx

Me me me i am :) im really pants with BnB at the mo but do check in every now and again xx

:happydance: yay, will be good to have some familiar faces

I've spotted a few things that I want to try - magic pancakes, slimming world fries, a watermelon and feta cheese salad. So I have quite a few ideas for new meals so that I don't get bored.

I'm also going to get one of those money can things that you can't get into without a can opener and for every lb I lose I'm going to put in £1, for every lb I put on £2 will be put in, then for every stone £10 will go in and I'm going to save it towards getting the most amazing travel system I spot when I finally get a bfp :blush:

Thats a fab idea em :)

I have juststarted making sw pancakes and have them for brekkie they are lush.

I use porridge oats (He),2 eggs, muller light and some sweetener. They are gorgeous!! :) xx

They look delicious, I was thinking of topping them with sliced fruit to get extra superfree in. I'm going to make a superfree fruit salad each day to take to mum's, will be drinking lots more water, oh and meal planning is going to be a must. No more deciding on the day and picking rubbish :D

They look delicious, I was thinking of topping them with sliced fruit to get extra superfree in. I'm going to make a superfree fruit salad each day to take to mum's, will be drinking lots more water, oh and meal planning is going to be a must. No more deciding on the day and picking rubbish :D
I would like to. I have receibly lost 50 pounds.. I will attach my before and after picture. I would like to lose another 40 at least if I conceive before then Ill be happy

Attachments

• Weight Loss.jpg
    Weight Loss.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
I would like to. I have receibly lost 50 pounds.. I will attach my before and after picture. I would like to lose another 40 at least if I conceive before then Ill be happy

:hi: the more the merrier :D

your after picture looks fantastic, well done on all of your hard work so far :D

Wow well done on your weightloss so far BBW you have done so well :)

My weigh in days are gonna be wednesday coz thats the day i go to SW :)

Ive been really good this week and stuck to the plan. We went to a family fun day at the footie team david supports ground and i knew that him and his family would end up getting a pie so i took some fruit and resisted. Just a little small achievement for me because i would have sunk my teeth into a meat and tattie with no worries before :)

When i get chance im going to stick a weightloss ticker up too :) xxx

Not a small achievement at all Lisa, that's a big thing and I know how difficult it is to resist the easier option.

Just about to fork out £40 on supplements etc :shock:

Hey! I'm gonna jump back in, although I won't be back to ttc for another month. My WI day is Monday. Not expecting great things today because its af week. Bum.

Hey! I'm gonna jump back in, although I won't be back to ttc for another month. My WI day is Monday. Not expecting great things today because its af week. Bum.

fingers crossed for tomorrow for you hun :hugs:

Hey pix :hi:

Im not TTC yet either but need to come here for the support xxx

:happydance: I persuaded Chris to actually buy his own supplements (we've got 3 months worth of the wellman conception supplements) so I have a bit of spare cash this week for a change :D

Going to get on with some meal plans ready for friday. I think the magic pancakes are going to be first on my list of things to try :thumbup:

Magic pancakes are nice :) I made them with mandarin yogurt though and they were a bit tangy which wasn't pleasant :dohh:

I bought some new size 16 work pants this weekend :dance: I haven't been a 16 for 5 years at least!!

:happydance: that's brilliant news about being down in a size 16 :D

Chris got me some vanilla yoghurt and porridge oats etc so I'm going to try the pancakes in the morning I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->